You lot aint me only friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date
Do a lot of charity work , this is dinner club , drop in , serve dinners, tea , clean up and as you can imagine I entertain , make em laugh with silly conversation , most volunteers are a bit softly softly politically correct or unconfident i don't do that , I used to do dementia days as well , but stuck up organiser put me off , treating them as patients through lack of confidence , didnt like me sitting with them for lunch and showing them up as the other helpers sat together on their own table .
have cooked in a dementia home before but greedy business bosses didn't like my approach , didn't mind me spending all of my wages on treat food for them , £2.75 food allowance for 3 meals cos they assumed it made no difference, I used to take fresh veg and things like joint of top quality beef and salmon , pay was £6/ hr ( 8 y ago ) 6 hr shift , I'd be there min 8 to treat them like they were in a hotel , befriended one chap , he wasn't too gar gone , family abandoned him , great sense of humour, after I left I'd pick him up on the pretence he I needed him for work , take him to a job , move a couple of empty bags about , perhaps sweep a room , then to mine for tea with the family and a half in a pub before back to his cell, bugger lived for 3 y and probably cost me a few grand but worth it
Goodman . Take me hat of to you

Pfft drop a couple of tabs and listen to this

I've lost so much data this month listening to Morrissey , stone roses and oasis because of you and now you give me 41 minutes , when I've got WiFi as you recommended it I'm in , no tabs for me though lol

I've lost so much data this month listening to Morrissey , stone roses and oasis because of you and now you give me 41 minutes , when I've got WiFi as you recommended it I'm in , no tabs for me though lol
Stick some acid in the old dears horlicks, your very own electric cool aid acid test.

who the fck is jo
He means me @paulf you b.gg.r , lol
Smudgrr only just this afternoon told me how to link my phone to a tablet for drawing my messages on that photo , im gonna get the girls to do a special one for you now

Would be if I wasn't cr.p with phones, I've given up tonite and as I'm doing a stripped plug thread on my sons car it seems like a fair swap that he sorts it out for me lol

Get one of these great for drawing.
View attachment 34223
Your not far off the mark mate , to post pictures on here I have to draw on paper , photo ,and upload that's enough for me only found out after many years how to do it with the toolbar up top a couple of days ago before I was going through a different app , made , looking forward in excitement to old age dementia

Your not far off the mark mate , to post pictures on here I have to draw on paper , photo ,and upload that's enough for me only found out after many years how to do it with the toolbar up top a couple of days ago before I was going through a different app , made , looking forward in excitement to old age dementia
Don't have a go and end up like this guy

Don't have a go and end up like this guy

Strange that since I've been on this forum I can't recall many incidents of discovering anything about plastering but I do google a lot of words I don't understand