You ever had a trowel

Members online

John j

Mono Don
You just cant skim with.
Had a carbon mt xtra light. Had a fair bit of hammer on webber and roughing but can I hell skim with it . Leaves some right lines.
I.m even thinking I cant use mt know I.ve been using nella for a few years

I have a ntinues like that could never skim with it and it's 10 year s old done tons of sand and cement only came good a few months ago lovely skimming trowel now

I always thought rendering would wear down the edges and corners but skimming actually breaks the trowel in for real. I’ve skimmed with brand new trowels, broken in straight away on multi finish. A little spray bottle to prevent the plaster from tearing (y)

I always thought rendering would wear down the edges and corners but skimming actually breaks the trowel in for real. I’ve skimmed with brand new trowels, broken in straight away on multi finish. A little spray bottle to prevent the plaster from tearing (y)
So should I just skim with it for a while .
Prob is I put first coat on and think I cant cope and get nella

So should I just skim with it for a while .
Prob is I put first coat on and think I cant cope and get nella
You’ve checked down the blade to make sure the trowel hasn’t bent the wrong way? And causing lines etc. You’ve broken in a nela for skimming mate , I’m sure you can a mt. You probably just prefer nela so keep picking it up as the favourite trowel.

You’ve checked down the blade to make sure the trowel hasn’t bent the wrong way? And causing lines etc. You’ve broken in a nela for skimming mate , I’m sure you can a mt. You probably just prefer nela so keep picking it up as the favourite trowel.
I did think it bent wrong way but nela does same . I spoke to a proper plasterer as well and he said it will come in.

You just cant skim with.
Had a carbon mt xtra light. Had a fair bit of hammer on webber and roughing but can I hell skim with it . Leaves some right lines.
I.m even thinking I cant use mt know I.ve been using nella for a few years
Thats all i use, think you might of f**k*d it trying to break it in, then again not used it myself. Could just be a dud.