YIPPEE,back to work 2016

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I honestly can't wait to go back to work...been the longest 3 wks of my life!!!...just hope the phone comes alive this WK as think its stopped working!
It will come zombie it always does ull be stressing how much you've got on b4 u know it

Firm I work for 20 year ago fitted kitchen for Alan 'ginger Knut' ball we went there when he just got relegated with man city great atmosphere in the house that week :rebotando:

Plumbing a sink in, wiring a fan and bathroom mirror, maybe putting a shower screen up, drain a radiator and re-hang. May have to change the shower head to a smaller one then hopefully finished :) then onto running a cornice and a reskim :) maybe being an auctioneer for a certain piece of wall art ;)

Phhhh fukin handyman chancer!:whistle:

Last edited:
It will come zombie it always does ull be stressing how much you've got on b4 u know it

Correctamundo!!!...had contract work coming out my ears for yes! Couldn't sleep modt nights worrying about jobs and deadlined!

Quit it all this yr and was a big call...

But....Give me the odd quiet spells worrying about the phone ringing now with less stress any day of the week!

@zombie my Wednesday job cancelled the other day and Thursday n Friday job today...
Same s**t different year.

Oh well,I can do some cleaning around the house
Lovely.

Got to do my Mum's bathroom suite change early part of next week. Small roofing job later in the week for a good customer. Then hopefully get over to Wales for a quick round trip recce before me and @Nisus get down there the week after for beer, lamb baps, cakes, oh and hopefully some work. Well, if he hasn't shacked up with an 'exotic dancer' or some such distraction! :bananas:

Got to do my Mum's bathroom suite change early part of next week. Small roofing job later in the week for a good customer. Then hopefully get over to Wales for a quick round trip recce before me and @Nisus get down there the week after for beer, lamb baps, cakes, oh and hopefully some work. Well, if he hasn't shacked up with an 'exotic dancer' or some such distraction! :bananas:
Can I come?

Tuesday for me, looking like a busy start to the year so put off starting as long as I could. Put a decent chunk of weight on an my liver has taken a bashing so a long run of work and detoxing is what I need

Is 'detoxing' a tinned makerel brand?

Looking forward to getting back into routine! Tho I hate the thought of the alarm in the morn! Come 10am on the job it will be like we were never away from it.

Looking forward to getting back into routine! Tho I hate the thought of the alarm in the morn! Come 10am on the job it will be like we were never away from it.
It's the routine I'm missing now, feel lost without it. I actually mastabated 4 times one day during the break. Couldn't walk into the kitchen without eating something and had alcohol stashed in most rooms.........................I really need to get my s**t together [emoji17]

Last edited:
skimming tomoz yay !! wide awake tho cant see me being asleep before 2 ffs be in bed early tomoz tho lol

Sand and cement inside in eight hours time.I wish it was something easier just for the first day.

Reactions: tam
Attack!!!!!

Attachments

• WP_20160104_002.jpg
    WP_20160104_002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 268

Wales?? I need to go to Fcuking rehab after this last month :frio::llorando:

Oh & no cakes ta I'm on a diet :rolleyes:

Still working on the exotic dancer bit :rico:

Status
Not open for further replies.