Yid army

What's a yid army?
Here you go mate!
84DEAD69-1140-40AC-9F53-B921E3A60D8B.gif

Gibbo and he’s pals last night! Hahahahaha!

Sorry that's not funny the guy is autistic but a better fan than any of you s**t c**ts
I think it’s f**k**g hilarious!! That’s a Really good representation of a spurs fan. Do you think he gets any discount on tickets?

Congrats Spurs I not seen the match yet been literally just finished working but am gonna watch highlights now

Thought Danny rose was immense. Ferdinand holding Hoddle's heart in the commentary box at the end was funny. Being a Swindon Town fan, hoddle gave me the best times of my life when player manager, home and away astonishing that season beating Leicester 4-3 in playoff final to go into premiership..... long live glen hoddle and glad he's still alive to see his team in the final .... f**k**g legend.

spurs fans. yid is a jew, a 4x2.
new stadium looks fantastic malc,...what does season ticket cost/pie,pint,....dont understand this yid thing at all,first i have heard of it,whats all that about,..........i think spurs will buy some new but quality players in close season,title contenders next year

new stadium looks fantastic malc,...what does season ticket cost/pie,pint,....dont understand this yid thing at all,first i have heard of it,whats all that about,..........i think spurs will buy some new but quality players in close season,title contenders next year
Spurs will sell as well so will liverpool. One player at a stupid price

Enough said
Scouse season ticket holder here what’s your prediction? We were very lucky in the game at anfield this season ! Based on that game I think it’s going to be very close either way possible pens ?