yellow

Members online

Remember when I started out on the shovel, one day I loaded the diesel mixer (20 sand, 4 cement, 1 lime), turning over nicely then It spat back in my face, the other thick labourer tore off a corner of the lime bag to dig the muck out of my eye...what a c**t

f**k**g hate lime

poison for humans

When my dad was starting out he worked with an older bloke on the site lime pit , he fell in and died # few days later , not a pleasant way to go , think if rather lay under a bus

I remember the old guys I served time with talking about they would lick the eye ball of there mates to clear the lime out but that lime would be a lot stronger than bagged stuff

Only ever known 3 people with one-eye, a scaffolder in Swindon, a barber in Salisbury and my auntie Phoebe in Oxford (all the left eye)

When my dad was starting out he worked with an older bloke on the site lime pit , he fell in and died # few days later , not a pleasant way to go , think if rather lay under a bus
should have just left him in it he would have disappeared within a couple of weeks saved the funeral exs

Only ever known 3 people with one-eye, a scaffolder in Swindon, a barber in Salisbury and my auntie Phoebe in Oxford (all the left eye)
when I was a kid there where a lot one eye out shrapnell wounds also a lot with glass eyes always thought they looked pissed

hello lurkers :birra:

any you lot having a beerio

I've got half a bag of skim weeping out of my left eye at the minute.

gonna drink my way through it.

in the land of the blind
the 1 eyed man is king
:birra::birra:
This is what skim with extra time in it does to your eye.
_20191110_210455.JPG

Wow! What the fucks in that extra time?
f**k knows mate but happened on the first hawkful it was f**k**g murder putting the rest on. I only did it cos there was loads of patching to do and I wanted to box it off to get on the walls in the afternoon.

f**k knows mate but happened on the first hawkful it was f**k**g murder putting the rest on. I only did it cos there was loads of patching to do and I wanted to box it off to get on the walls in the afternoon.
Always happened to me with first few trowels , usually left corner of ceiling when trowelling over head too far and clean overloaded trowel

he hasn't cleaned it out.
basic of plastering clean it out straight away.
pulled my eye to bits cleaning it out.
water rolled up paper in a cone ...
wing mirror on van.

get it out.

self operation but I know my eye still works (y)
I was on it right away washed f**k out of it reckon it was the extra time that made it as bad as it was.

No a couple of months ago had to get it washed out at the hospital even then it took two week before I didn't look like a vampire.

I rip my eyeball to bits mate getting it out.

push the paper right behind my eye.

needs to be out asap

Irish lads I grew up with taught me this straight away ....

get it the f**k out no matter the pain or annoyance (y) (y)

I rip my eyeball to bits mate getting it out.

push the paper right behind my eye.

needs to be out asap

Irish lads I grew up with taught me this straight away ....

get it the f**k out no matter the pain or annoyance (y) (y)
Good advice, but that's pretty much the extra time that's done that. After 35 years I've had loads
Of shite in my eyes.