WTF is going on n with multi-finish

Were on a job on price at min still dont use same gear for both coats. Its a funny old game. Day rate good wage end of week. Price smash f**k out of it and its christmas end of week lol

Of you want to get 3 or 4 gauges on a day then it's the way to go imo on price!

If you have to put 3 or 4 gauges on with a price on domestic you don’t know how to price or are dealing with the wrong clientel!

Nothing wrong with my pricing thanks have a fantastic home and lifestyle...

I like to earn money and grew up on price and carry that mentality to domestic work...

I also have builders and such that I drop on that require an extra shove to get jobd boxed off when needed inbetween other jobs so rarely have the luxury of plodding

Nothing wrong with my pricing thanks have a fantastic home and lifestyle...

I like to earn money and grew up on price and carry that mentality to domestic work...

I also have builders and such that I drop on that require an extra shove to get jobd boxed off when needed inbetween other jobs so rarely have the luxury of plodding

Fair play to you. I’m domestic only and labour for myself. I’ll do a double bedroom ceiling and walls in 2 gauges alone along with labouring for myself. I wouldn’t fancy doing much more than that in a day though

I always role my gauges so will for example on 2nd flatten on1st gauge then drop and start putting next on...

Amount is always area depending...I generally prefer small multiplequick sets to 2 big gauges if posdible

I do that on jobs that just need doing... always putting on and always troweling up

So I tried board finish today, just 2 bags. Can’t say I noticed much difference tbh. Will give it another bash tomo

I scraped that multi off a wall that had been trowelled up for 3 days. the other 50bags are on the way back to Bg.
How those c**ts are still in business is a mystery to me.
20180519_120159.jpg