WTF is going on n with multi-finish

Members online

No members online now.

lurpak

Artex Boy
Pissed off now. Board or re-skim it’s been a f**k**g nightmare! Drying all over the place, grainy and gritty as f**k. Absolute ballache to finish it. Got 4 walls on and sweating now. It’s like dry and wet at the same time cannot even explain it.

Anyone else!?

Might switch to board finish as they constantly f**k about with multi

Should be in general plastering.

Attachments

• 3C2114D1-47C8-4105-B344-162C19592F45.jpeg
    3C2114D1-47C8-4105-B344-162C19592F45.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 637
I’m going to try board finish. Only ever used it when customer supplied.

Today was an absolute nightmare. Sorted it but was much more work than normal having to trowel f**k out of it with lots of water, everything I’m against.

Was exact the same on board (ceiling ) too

It’s just bags of dust lol, I can honestly say in the last 10 years I’ve had 2 bags with rocks in, the rest have been fine, I’m sure some think it should flatten itself and every background should react the same.

Been using it on reskims for a couple of weeks now, closes in lovely. 2nd pass seems to finish better. Nicer to handle as well I think, feels creamier

Definitely trying that as multi is absolutely s**t. Was like sand and cement

It’s just bags of dust lol, I can honestly say in the last 10 years I’ve had 2 bags with rocks in, the rest have been fine, I’m sure some think it should flatten itself and every background should react the same.

Get through some more bags and you will see what i mean.

I know before it even touches the wall
It’s going to be trouble. Mixes differently, fluffy and less water than normal.

I’ve had it a few times now. I have gear at another job and it’s absolutely fine. But this last pallet is all the same.

• Funny
Reactions: gps
Get through some more bags and you will see what i mean.

I know before it even touches the wall
It’s going to be trouble. Mixes differently, fluffy and less water than normal.

I’ve had it a few times now. I have gear at another job and it’s absolutely fine. But this last pallet is all the same.

Stick to selling butter my friend

I’ll use board all the time on everything cheaper aswell at bnq get it for £4 odd n will buy multi for bit more time

Stick to what you know true

Painting lol

• Funny
Reactions: gps
A few years ago I would have laughed at these muppets who sponge float, now I keep one in my bucket just in case I need it. Been watching the rwf videos which I’m strangely enjoying, the soundtracks are amazing and he is keen as mustard.

Tty a handul of adesive in each bag for first coat. We normally ask for board but got multi on this job n came up a treat.

It’s funny those that swore by uni don’t actually use it lol, vincey like only yesterday was saying uni is the best on the market, today it’s pure lol. Hstoke, donzo lol, all on here saying they use multi or board.

Not really noticed multi being that bad meself but...

Problem is, after years of making bags thinner and thinner, some t**t at BG has now decided to start glueing the bags together to stop them slipping off pallet. Fine for plastic mastercrete bags, not so clever for paper plaster bags.

Everyfrikin bag has a tear down the middle now WTF?

I mean...WTF?

Ahh WTF I'm off to bed.

wtf:(

Uni still too dear ,I’m surprising it’s still being produced ,bnq must have one pallet 28 bags fir every 3 month period

It’s funny those that swore by uni don’t actually use it lol, vincey like only yesterday was saying uni is the best on the market, today it’s pure lol. Hstoke, donzo lol, all on here saying they use multi or board.
I got both in my garage mate , had the pure for a whole house reskim got another pallet of it coming to new job just started but also might be using some airless there to on parts of job , some uni in garage for jobs I’m gonna try to squeeze in between this job I’m on ,
I just use what I thinks best for what I got coming in work wise

I got both in my garage mate , had the pure for a whole house reskim got another pallet of it coming to new job just started but also might be using some airless there to on parts of job , some uni in garage for jobs I’m gonna try to squeeze in between this job I’m on ,
I just use what I thinks best for what I got coming in work wise

my gaffa is confused how ive always got a third of what he ordered left over in my plots and im skipping through them quicker than his gangs lol.
phone call always starts with "your a wrong one you ya c**t is everything ok"

Thanks for all the concern guys lol.

It was only a 2 gauge double bedroom and I should of been at pub by 13:30.. took me till about 14:30 hence the rant.

It all came out fine as always it was just a ballache. Xz