Wtf are they

Vincey

Private Member
Might be another stupid question, I’ve used props for years and never worked out what are these metal bits for that stick out?
BBCD7BC0-F7EC-4292-B8E1-981FD293E603.jpeg

I have used them Once when there was some thin glass doors around. I tied abit of cord to the hook then put a screw in a board and tied ya other end to that - so if it slipped then the prop wouldn’t fall very far away from me or worse go through the thin glass.

Not sure if it’s meant for that though

I have used them Once when there was some thin glass doors around. I tied abit of cord to the hook then put a screw in a board and tied ya other end to that - so if it slipped then the prop wouldn’t fall very far away from me or worse go through the thin glass.

Not sure if it’s meant for that though

F*****g show off!

Securing the props when using horizontal or on the edge of buildings with high drop.I have done it on numerous sites when fixing met Sec . They will also require all of you tools to be on harness to avoid any drops. Health and safety for you guys.

Reactions: Djr
According to instructions I had with a set they are for hanging lights from. Never felt the need to though.

I thought they were for securing so they don't fall. I always used them for that reason. Would do some damage on a domestic job if they were to fall