Wrong beads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoother09

So been on a job this week office refurb working for a joinery company so hell of a lot of angle beads to go up for booths ect.
me- whatever you do mr joiner make sure you get 3m thincoat beacase everything is just under 3m I don't want to be fooking about joining beads.
turned up at 1oclock with 3 boxes of 2.4s
so the fact he didn't turn up at a reasonable time didn't bother me I had plenty of other stuff to do but when he turned up with the beads got my gear together and called it a day
he didn't even ask what I was doing I could see in his face he that he knew better not to say anything
some people!! Rant over :RpS_cursing:
i hope my 3m are there in morning:RpS_lol:

Bit harsh. If u had loads of other stuff to be doing, you could say go back and get the 3m skim beads please.

Is have stayed and charged xtra if it put extra time on the job.

So been on a job this week office refurb working for a joinery company so hell of a lot of angle beads to go up for booths ect.
me- whatever you do mr joiner make sure you get 3m thincoat beacase everything is just under 3m I don't want to be fooking about joining beads.
turned up at 1oclock with 3 boxes of 2.4s
so the fact he didn't turn up at a reasonable time didn't bother me I had plenty of other stuff to do but when he turned up with the beads got my gear together and called it a day
he didn't even ask what I was doing I could see in his face he that he knew better not to say anything
some people!! Rant over :RpS_cursing:
i hope my 3m are there in morning:RpS_lol:

You must av too much money

Na its little things that niggle at me stressed out trying to be in ten places at once I frustrate myself plus aint had a drink for 20 fooking days:RpS_wink:

I'm with you on this marra. Fook joining beads up when you don't need to and fook doing it 100+ times :RpS_thumbdn:
Don't think the wood-butching clown would have been too happy if you'd brought 3m lengths of skirting for a load of 4m x 4m rooms now would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.