Would you?

loky11

Been doing a new dental practice for a mate over the last few week on and off as I cant give him a full week at a time, told him I cant get there this week but can give him 2 days week after, he's just text me saying if I can give him this week to finish the job hel chuck me an extra grand on top of my agreed day rate, supposed to be starting an extension for a builder on Monday, what would yous do take it and put the builder off potentially loosing it or tell the daft c**t to get f**k*d? Nappas all over at mo.

Been doing a new dental practice for a mate over the last few week on and off as I cant give him a full week at a time, told him I cant get there this week but can give him 2 days week after, he's just text me saying if I can give him this week to finish the job hel chuck me an extra grand on top of my agreed day rate, supposed to be starting an extension for a builder on Monday, what would yous do take it and put the builder off potentially loosing it or tell the daft c**t to get f**k*d? Nappas all over at mo.

Marathon not a sprint son

get the grand plus mate and f**k the builder

Chatting s**t, when posted earlier about time keeping etc

Depends mate if the builder is sound pays you pretty much on time and gets you work all year round i wouldn't wanna mug him off for the sake of an extra grand,if he's a t**t then yeah f**k his job off and get the extra grand in bank lol
First job Ill be doing for this builder, he's offers me work to last all next month, but I can't give him a full month no chance, this is what's made it abit more harder for me to decide.

Two things to do here
1 think how much work builder is gonna give you in future .
2 tell builder if he can put job of a week you.ll slip him 300 quid

I would speak to the builder and be honest with him...what you got to lose a grand...it's a few days work not like its 10 grand.

Yes, I know it's only a grand, but it's still a grand extra for doing a job I'm doing anyway, and it needs doing ASAP because the cpc application will get withdrawn lease agreement with pdp will expire, basically means they won't have anywhere to run business from, which is why he's offered the extra, I'm going to speak to builder tomorrow.

hi mate there’s been a death in the family.
really appreciate if you could let me start a week monday instead and i’ll knock 200 off the cost .
cheers xxx
don’t forget the xxx

Either just be honest to the builder ( if the builder is a decent company) or say I’m struggling to get there Monday jobs overrun due t other trades( plumbers/sparks) not turning up when they should and it’s impacted on me , I can only apologise but it’s out of my hands , I need to finish cos I have outstanding money being owed

Try to get a dental appointment........you’ll have to wait. Reciprocate. The dentist is probably only going to do one refurb. The builder on the other hand............

Go get that pcr test guaranteed to have COVID gives you 2 week off from other jobs

Your welcome

Either just be honest to the builder ( if the builder is a decent company) or say I’m struggling to get there Monday jobs overrun due t other trades( plumbers/sparks) not turning up when they should and it’s impacted on me , I can only apologise but it’s out of my hands , I need to finish cos I have outstanding money being owed
Would be funny if the builder is on this forum
s**t, didnt think of that one :ROFLMAO:

Work 12 hour day 7days week. Buy property and retire