would you get married again be honest

Members online

Are you still on about the vaccine you plant pot
Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Ironic @ covid vaccine was a marriage saver .
I won’t go anywhere near another women ....
I can’t imagine a woman going near you now that I think about it….. maybe a female Martian?

Now that I am thinking about it I reckon you probably think female orgasms are a conspiracy….. and after you’ve spunked into her neglected…..snow globe… you’d say “you’re welcome”

Bleugh

Last edited:
If you could do it again ?
Probably not ....

However find a good woman..avg to nice looking outside..stunning inside..honest and smart.
Stay away from the 9s fiti;s they are fuxin nut s and every fuxer wants in their pants...

Probably not ....

However find a good woman..avg to nice looking outside..stunning inside..honest and smart.
Stay away from the 9s fiti;s they are fuxin nut s and every fuxer wants in their pants...
And don’t go for a trendy Wendy. They want it all ! Gucci, Prada, range rovers etc. might look good but drain the life out of you.

Probably not ....

Fux that

been married 38 years,....think the world of mrs.hector,...usual ups and downs, but got through it,....travelled to places i never thought i would visit, good lifestyle etc etc ,..........but being honest if i had my time over again i would definately not get married,...a bachelor life for me,.....some true examples below,
1. my brother found his wife kissing 2 men in the back of a car.
2.mate was told by his wife at tea time ,she was leaving him,within the hour she was gone.
3.couple i know parted after 1 weeks marriage,....she found she could not stand him, living with him all the time.
4.but my all time favourite is roll of drums is this.
mate was leaving his house at 1.20pm to start work on his 2pm/10pm shift,......perfect marriage or so he thought,.....when his wife told him she wanted a divorce,......he was devastated,......he went to work,.....called in by his foreman to his office for a chat,.....thats when he found out the foreman was the other man.
Only to you mate !
Are you asking ?
We can dance first, if we have to . :)

Probably not ....

This one