Would Like To Thank Refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Refina have really got stuck in to the Plasterers Forum and have started to really realise how helpful the forum can be in getting feedback and improving different aspects of their business whether it be customer service or product development.

Today Leon phoned me asking to send a new 14 Trowel to a member to test to see if the changes they have made have improved it at all. They know its not perfect but they want to know what needs to be done to compete with Marshall Town trowels.

The member I chose has already been told and we are looking forward to their findings.

So if you are a lurker on the forum and don't post or don't post very often then you will be missing out as more and more opportunities are coming up and members that participate and get involved will be rewarded for their loyalty.

Thanks to all for supporting The Plasterers Forum :)

Danny

what about my power float?? and i was the first person to make the point about the trowel?? come on danny, whos your favourite??

any superflexes ill give them a pop need new ones my ones have been broken by others and the sponges delaminated from 2 blades, but i do like them and wannna keep on with them im back with the trusty burton trowel at the mo

I want to try a trowel, but I think if I buy one and don't like it the money could of been spent on a Marshall town which I know I'll like!

Ohhh choices choices in haha speak to Leon see if he can help ya or wIt and see the review wen it comes back then go from there. Leon seems like a good guy I'm sure if u said u wanted to buy one but diddnt get on with it he would sort you out, after all even he admits that thier not pukka on the trowels yet and are looking for help to refine (mind the pun) them

Hello,

Refina have really got stuck in to the Plasterers Forum and have started to really realise how helpful the forum can be in getting feedback and improving different aspects of their business whether it be customer service or product development.

Today Leon phoned me asking to send a new 14 Trowel to a member to test to see if the changes they have made have improved it at all. They know its not perfect but they want to know what needs to be done to compete with Marshall Town trowels.

The member I chose has already been told and we are looking forward to their findings.

So if you are a lurker on the forum and don't post or don't post very often then you will be missing out as more and more opportunities are coming up and members that participate and get involved will be rewarded for their loyalty.

Thanks to all for supporting The Plasterers Forum :)

Danny

Thanks for the support Danny and the rest of TPF.

Hope to continue as we've started.

All the best,

Leon

Hi Andy,

We won't be doing any trials on the spats unless we develop something new. However the 1m spats are on offer at £69 instead of £89 at the moment.

Thanks.

any superflexes ill give them a pop need new ones my ones have been broken by others and the sponges delaminated from 2 blades, but i do like them and wannna keep on with them im back with the trusty burton trowel at the mo

Hi JR,

If you've had a problem with any of our products, give us a call and arrange to have them sent back to us. If there is a fault we will either replace or refund.

i diddnt think of that at the time mate it found its way into a rubble bag haha, ill be ordering a new one soon dnt you worry bout that

Status
Not open for further replies.