would like 2 learn to render .offering free labour

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

srp

hi all new to site,ive been plastering 5 years done bits of renering on garden wall,but would like 2 go with a team off pros .learn proper,done bits off krend,aso went to warrington avlon seen that acclic stuff looks whell easy that ,im in the wigan are so if any lads need a free lad not 2 labour .render give us a shou,or a shot

lol no :flapper: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

love it:flapper: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Learn to stone effect next 2 weeks in Oldham...... 160 mtrs of stone effect to apply and carve, I have vastly under priced the job, and need help. Quite happy to train ya in all aspects, secrets and methods...... for free labour. (Better than a £10k franchise).

Learn to stone effect next 2 weeks in Oldham...... 160 mtrs of stone effect to apply and carve, I have vastly under priced the job, and need help. Quite happy to train ya in all aspects, secrets and methods...... for free labour. (Better than a £10k franchise).

Wish i was closer i'd have abit o that. :-/

yes no probs whats your contact number

Status
Not open for further replies.