Would I be right to ask for this to be reskimmed?

Members online

I'm soon to be looking for a plasterer in Salisbury to skim my 2 storey extension. I've just stumbled across your post and would be very interested to know who you originally used, to avoid! And who you used to rectify the work?

Any help would be great if you don't mind reporting back on your saga!

Cheers, Mark.

I'm soon to be looking for a plasterer in Salisbury to skim my 2 storey extension. I've just stumbled across your post and would be very interested to know who you originally used, to avoid! And who you used to rectify the work?

Cheers, Mark.
Few years behind

Cheers, Mark.
Wait while the dragging up old threads up
Police arrive ! ......

Cheers, Mark.
If you can use facebook search for plasterer Salisbury and you should find a few displaying their work with reviews