Wot I learnt today.......

Dropsalot

Private Member
1. Bags of plaster dated 2014 go off a bit quick when mixed.
2. The addition of a goodly amount of board adhesive re***ds the above significantly.
3. If the board adhesive is a little vintage, a deal of,whisking to eliminate lumps negates the retardant action, bringing you back to item 1.
4. A little of both retardant and whisking gives just enough time to apply.
5. It is just about impossible to trowel up the above, even with a godlike touch such as I am endowed with.
6. Sponging is required in order to stave off scraping.
7. Hard work makes you sweat.
8. The prudent plasterer, when faced with the above covers all with “ in date” plaster.
9. The better plasterer would not have attempted to use the naffing shite in the first place.
10. It is a good job I am not a cute girly, coz it turns out I am gullible and can be talked into anything!!

P.S.All the above relates to magnetic plaster......pffft

... I've been thinking

If you got skim and added very fine metal fragments would it work? Would you save ££££££

Today i learnt never hold a 2 year old while holding a bag of jellytots in your mouth . As when they get wiggly and shove corner of packet in to ypur eye you have 2 options.
1 drop child
2 bear the pain of a feeling like someone running a pin across your eye for 5 seconds then feeling like its on fire for rest of night.
Yoube glad to know kids ok