Worst house I have worked in!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

basset

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Me and my brother was doing a bathroom refurb last week for a bloke who drinks in our local pub.
When I did the quote I knew it was dirty and whacked some extra money on top hoping he would go elsewhere! But did he f**k. After my brother stripped it all out I went in and skimmed and tiled! I've never seen a house so dirty he asked if I could skim the ceiling while I was there! I said no as didn't have time. Look at this ceiling!! Nicotine and tar stains!!
The rest of the house had at least 15mm of dust, crap and God knows what!! Glad to be out of it as I feel my life expectancy has been cut short by 10 years!

He hasn't paid me yet ! His excuse for the mess was that's he's never there as he's a trucker. My reply without thinking was "well shouldn't it be clean then", that didn't go down to well! It was also hard to do a good job as you know in about a month it's just going to be a s**t hole of a bathroom (no pun intended)

I'm just drinking from home now!!

He hasn't paid me yet ! His excuse for the mess was that's he's never there as he's a trucker. My reply without thinking was "well shouldn't it be clean then", that didn't go down to well! It was also hard to do a good job as you know in about a month it's just going to be a s**t hole of a bathroom (no pun intended)

I'm just drinking from home now!!
Sounds like ull be chasing that money basset pal...schoolboy error there mate u put a stupid price in to not get it bet guy thought arhh f**k it Il let basset do it as I'm never paying him anyway lol..

Sounds like ull be chasing that money basset pal...schoolboy error there mate u put a stupid price in to not get it bet guy thought arhh f**k it Il let basset do it as I'm never paying him anyway lol..

Na he's sound a bloke just a dirty f**k*r! Who doesn't care about his house! Sad really!!

Worked in one recently..
Dog s**t and piss all over the floors. Every room stank. f**k**g awful. Smell got up my nose for hours after I left.
I'm no OCD sufferer, but I know how to clean up. 2 dogs and I manage not to leave s**t everywhere.

Went to patch some render around a back door few weeks ago for a landlord and was on my knees rubing it up realised the tennant had a dog when I got back in the van and all I cauld smell was dog p**s on my knee pads must have bin the only place on the garden where the dog p****d. Wasn't a happy a bunny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.