Worse idea for plastering

What's everyone think . After to day I.m going for foaming boards on to walls . f**k**g awkward messy f**k**g job. Who every came up with this brain wave want kicking in fuckkng face
Couldn't of put it better if zombie had written it

What's everyone think . After to day I.m going for foaming boards on to walls . f**k**g awkward messy f**k**g job. Who every came up with this brain wave want kicking in fuckkng face
It’s not a Brain wave it’s a bodge.

Mate of mine is a joiner. Worked on a council estate as an apprentice years back and fitted 100s of windows on said estate with just foam .....no screws

Explosion Reaction GIF

I was same John mate used foam in a corner to cover some pipes thought it would save me time omg I had foam spewing out the edges all over the other walls and the floor ffs it was a mess and it wasn’t adhered properly
My logic was it would be quicker to use it and get it from screw fix rather than go merchants for a bag of dry wall, which was a further drive

I was same John mate used foam in a corner to cover some pipes thought it would save me time omg I had foam spewing out the edges all over the other walls and the floor ffs it was a mess and it wasn’t adhered properly
My logic was it would be quicker to use it and get it from screw fix rather than go merchants for a bag of dry wall, which was a further drive
Vincey the key is learn how to use a foam gun ffs

This stuff set quick. I drilled some holes in boards after and sprayed some in to make sure

First time I used it (instastik) I did a test. Stuck an off cut of plaster board to a wall (about 500mm x 100mm) Tried pulling it off after 5 minutes - no chance
Did the job intended - only three boards - can just made it, nightmare but successful.
Returned to pull the test off - it took the old plaster of the wall with it
Great product really just don’t want to use it

Insta stick is good stuff if the walls are flat...love it no mixing up spray, stick hold for 2 mins...job done.

Foam OK for heads reveals wouldn't t bother on walls.

Use it a lot , rather carry a can than a bag of dab or bonding , no mixing , cheaper and very strong bond plus the thermal points makes it a winner , I use Demsun P96

Use it a lot , rather carry a can than a bag of dab or bonding , no mixing , cheaper and very strong bond plus the thermal points makes it a winner , I use Demsun P96
Think my prob was I had no room to lay boards flat so foam was rolling down f**k**g boards lol. When I got to last board ( did 5 ) I.d sussed technique out lol

Can you use it to dab onto solid exterior walls and what is the technique?
does it need solid bead around perimeters, sorry for all these newbie questions.

Can you use it to dab onto solid exterior walls and what is the technique?
does it need solid bead around perimeters, sorry for all these newbie questions.
Hope so lol
Yep perimeters as well , some horizontal s to stop thermocycle in cavity and all openings , sockets etc

Do you want to level on overboarding without batting and mid joists boarding ?
Lol