Worldcup

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a world cup, but went to the euros in 2004 in portugal, 3 mates and a pocket full of euros, happy days, looked into brazil but the costs are crazy and would struggle toget time of work in summer to be fair

Beating England in the rugby is the World Cup to us, especially beating a good England side, probably jinxed it now

Funny thing about rugby, is the fans can mix, drink together after, no animosity , so odd that's how it is only in rugby
probably because they knock ten bells out of each other on the field , not like football rolling around like they have been shot when its a tap :RpS_lol:

Never copped that john,
I live next to croke park and it's great to see the friendly banter,
Ther was a Wexford v cork match one Sunday , and about 20 Aston villa lads came I'm ( hard cases ) and they couldn't get over the way things worked , a great afternoon/ night singing / slagging
I missed work the next day , great to be the boss ( sometimes )

Spain 1982 and @Fatarm i can even remember David Narey's toe poke against Brazil when Scotland went 1-0 up :-0 :RpS_unsure: :RpS_laugh: :RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain 1982 and @Fatarm i can even remember David Narey's toe poke against Brazil when Scotland went 1-0 up :-0 :RpS_unsure: :RpS_laugh: :RpS_wink:
Lol....aye had them on the ropes.......

..for aboot 5 minutes:rolleyes)........:RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol....aye had them on the ropes.......

..for aboot 5 minutes:rolleyes)........:RpS_laugh:

I cannot remember the final score can just remember me and my marra's jump'n all over the bar we were in in spain with all the scot's lads when he knocked it in cos that Brazil team had some of their real leg ends in it.

I went to the euros in sweden in 92 hideously expensive, and some proper **** football drew 0-0 with france
0-0 with Denmark and lost to sweden 2-1 I think.
finished bottom of the group. The joys of following enger..land.

Status
Not open for further replies.