World we live in

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Coming home this afternoon down the Hollaway road and old bill everywhere, pavement cordened of big pool of blood on the pavement i assume a stabbbing must have happenned around 2.30pm on a busy high street on a nice sunny afternoon i just looked at my mate who was driving who is a lifetime friend and trust me we were no angels and we didnt have to say anything the look we gave each other just said that this country is fcuked.

same as that gemma mcluskie we go past the canal where her headless armless legless torso was found there was police everywhere took us ages to get through, then i found out what had happened on the radio, cuddnt believe it

just been looking at holloway road on google earth,looks to me a nice part of london , agree with all comments so far a real shame these things are happening.

just been looking at holloway road on google earth,looks to me a nice part of london , agree with all comments so far a real shame these things are happening.
The Holloway road in the 60s and 70s was an Irish area now every ethnic immigrant group has a part of it, by no means the worst part of London but its the same old s**t to many nationalities fighting for a bit of turf, the Met parks police are based next to where ime working and last week they had been to a situation in Stoke Newington where a teenager had been shot in the face and survived, they said it wouldnt make the news as most stabbings dont unless there is a death.

The Holloway road in the 60s and 70s was an Irish area now every ethnic immigrant group has a part of it, by no means the worst part of London but its the same old s**t to many nationalities fighting for a bit of turf, the Met parks police are based next to where ime working and last week they had been to a situation in Stoke Newington where a teenager had been shot in the face and survived, they said it wouldnt make the news as most stabbings dont unless there is a death.

well stuff a goat lucius,to say i am shocked is an understatement and heres me thinking it looks a nice respectable area,you take care down there ,hector

Bbc3 now, Reggie Yates, teen gangs. Blacks need more respeck innit. Just seen a load of them steam local off licence, I know a way to stop it. Shoot the naughty people

Iknow its s**t where you live Eddie, i had to drive down Mare St Hackney the other week, never been a good place but fcukme you could feel the tension gangs on every corner just waiting to kick of.

Was in the city on Friday night and had a few beers. One of them sat across from me and decided to put his feet on the seat beside me. Politely asked him to take his feet off the seat but he refused. Lost me rag (pissed lol) and stood up and screamed at the c u n t . Lucky enough a few other passengers (different colour to the said gent) backed me up. Order was restored by the time we got to Bethnal Green :RpS_thumbsup:

I came out of an induction the other day on the job I am on at the moment paranoid to f*ck as they said there is gang wars and people getting shot and watch out for prostitutes and needle when you come into work in the morning lol mental....... Touch wood its been allright so far.

Well it would be as they cant get deported if they got a cat....... who they are nobody knows? Or cant pronounce it!

Status
Not open for further replies.