world knowledge

Members online

I can’t see where I’ve said how well I’m doing ?? Can you show me ? I understand people have views on people working obviously but each situation is different, each site is different, I’m not working on anyone’s home, I’m in a garden ,you’re safe at home on the stela’s

Others are abusing nurses for working, spitting and coughing at police and the elderly , how far will you go

I can’t see where I’ve said how well I’m doing ?? Can you show me ? I understand people have views on people working obviously but each situation is different, each site is different, I’m not working on anyone’s home, I’m in a garden ,you’re safe at home on the stela’s

Stella. It's f@#£_&g STELLA, you illiterate F@#£_&g F@#£_&r

STELLA

Apostrophe. Possessive
F@#£_&G POSSESSIVE.

Stella's - belonging to Stella.

Stellas MULTIPLES OF F@#£_&g Stella.

Stella. Proper noun. CAPITAL F@#£_&g S

Don't do it again.

Stella. It's f@#£_&g STELLA, you illiterate F@#£_&g F@#£_&r

STELLA

Apostrophe. Possessive
F@#£_&G POSSESSIVE.

Stella's - belonging to Stella.

Stellas MULTIPLES OF F@#£_&g Stella.

Stella. Proper noun. CAPITAL F@#£_&g S

Don't do it again.
I had noticed but part of me wanted the

I’m actually helping to organise a march against Covid 19 , to help get the emergency services more pep , it should take off today before 12 , will update and might go live , possibly viral

I’m actually helping to organise a march against Covid 19 , to help get the emergency services more pep , it should take off today before 12 , will update and might go live , possibly viral
Is Flabbott on march with you?

3F7D17FF-58FC-4A44-9DFC-846D21BC1E1C.jpeg

@algeeman
They have robbed you blind !
they stole your job
Stole your freedom
Stole your independence
Stole your business
& best of all locked you up as WE are dangerous to one another
Come on man wake up

Your welcome

I was taking the piss
mate
morning john

When I was off 9 weeks after my knee replacement, I didn’t do well , didn’t sleep , didn’t eat , was in a zombie world , was very anxious , I’m at my best when working , part of me is afraid of feeling s**t again

When I was off 9 weeks after my knee replacement, I didn’t do well , didn’t sleep , didn’t eat , was in a zombie world , was very anxious , I’m at my best when working , part of me is afraid of feeling s**t again

I'm gonna watch hours of cartoons I think today John (y)

I f**k**g hate shopping at best of times now supermarket full of spazoids it’s even worse sticking to the smaller outlets is bestest I reckon or farm shop with s**t still on the eggs (y)

The Mrs just shouted at me for getting in the way!!!! So I Sat down sulking watching tots tv..
After 10 mins she said sorry!! Is there any thing you want?
I told her to make me some angel delight... Strawberry flavour...