World first

Well known forum member @Robbo123 has successfully trialed beadtape in first recorded use of revolutionary new bead fixing system.
See thread "New system for bead fixing"
just a thought tapit,...but get out there set up some meetings with bq/wickes etc,..and the merchants,....design some stands get them displayed in these places,.....go round the local colleges in your area ,free samples/visit various sites/leave samples/the younger lads may be open to new products more,......

working on a bungalow last year, i said to customer and where do you work,..i am retired he says at 42 years old,...long story short he had a buisness selling bottles of gas for caravans/homes etc,....one day out of the blue a national company made him an offer to buy the buisness,..he sold up,....not a millionaire ,far from it,....but financial security to pay his mortgage off/a very nice car in driveway,.....and as long as he does not go daft and waste it,...financial security for his family,....he has no need to work again,......i say again retired at 42 years old,....good luck tapit

Attachments

• World first
    15663040202358426329171245954200.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 180
working on a bungalow last year, i said to customer and where do you work,..i am retired he says at 42 years old,...long story short he had a buisness selling bottles of gas for caravans/homes etc,....one day out of the blue a national company made him an offer to buy the buisness,..he sold up,....not a millionaire ,far from it,....but financial security to pay his mortgage off/a very nice car in driveway,.....and as long as he does not go daft and waste it,...financial security for his family,....he has no need to work again,......i say again retired at 42 years old,....good luck tapit
Right place right time it could happen to anyone at any moment

Right place right time it could happen to anyone at any moment
Did a house in harrogate few years back . Did a ceiling I was third en to do it as it was shite of other kids.( dont know who was fourth) . Massive kitchen which they used lining paper kn cause they had f**k*d that up .
Any way he had designed Internet security for high speed rail or summet flogged it for bout 40 f**k**g million

the problem that i have with this tape idea is, we apply the skim at 2mm thick, the thin coat beads are already 3mm thick. when i fit a bead i am trying to get it back as tight as i can. with a tape under the bead it will increase the thickness the last thing you need.

You can't be far off being a millionaire and retire at 42. A few hundred grand in the bank won't last long
the problem that i have with this tape idea is, we apply the skim at 2mm thick, the thin coat beads are already 3mm thick. when i fit a bead i am trying to get it back as tight as i can. with a tape under the bead it will increase the thickness the last thing you need.
Tape goes on top of the bead mate

Attachments

• World first
    IMG_20190820_093004.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
  • World first
    IMG_20190820_134423.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
so by applying it on top of the bead it reduces the thickness, just what you need?

just a thought tapit,...but get out there set up some meetings with bq/wickes etc,..and the merchants,....design some stands get them displayed in these places,.....go round the local colleges in your area ,free samples/visit various sites/leave samples/the younger lads may be open to new products more,......
cheers, i like the idea of the colleges.

You either own property or have a good pension then
Only joking got 7 years to go morgatge cleard one rental house for incom I'm going to convert my double gareg in to day care for dogs and take it easy lol looking forward geting away from this game not wishing my life away.

You can't be far off being a millionaire and retire at 42. A few hundred grand in the bank won't last long

Tape goes on top of the bead mate
well house is paid for,thats the main expense and worry,.....has a nice car goes on holiday every year,....just a case of being sensible with it ,.....not giving it away /partying/latest bmw,etc etc,.......it would do me robbo