Working with familia

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Funny as fuuck looking back at the sessions and arguments.....
Used to work with my uncle Jasper and brother.
A complete battle everyday.
2 of them used to race against each other untill uncle j realised the young buck had the better of him.
I remember old Jasper first thing in the morning shouting at the labourers ..
"IL GET ALL THAT ....THAT ...THAT AND THAT AND ALL FACKING THAT"
I used to close my eyes and think oh good god what are you doing.
1 hour later Id get a scream...."Chris get your arse up here and sort this out"
While my brother was screaming back ..."JOKER JASPER"
i always seemed piggy in the middle.
Untill I f**k*d them both off lol.

Funny as fuuck looking back at the sessions and arguments.....
Used to work with my uncle Jasper and brother.
A complete battle everyday.
2 of them used to race against each other untill uncle j realised the young buck had the better of him.
I remember old Jasper first thing in the morning shouting at the labourers ..
"IL GET ALL THAT ....THAT ...THAT AND THAT AND ALL FACKING THAT"
I used to close my eyes and think oh good god what are you doing.
1 hour later Id get a scream...."Chris get your arse up here and sort this out"
While my brother was screaming back ..."JOKER JASPER"
i always seemed piggy in the middle.
Untill I f**k*d them both off lol.

Cant be worse than living with my mrs and 2 kids!

I hate working with other people but then hate whem i work on my own!

Infact i think i hate my life!

Cant be worse than living with my mrs and 2 kids!

I hate working with other people but then hate whem i work on my own!

Infact i think i hate my life!

There's a reason why we drink mate......stare at walls for a living :birra::birra:
Pour yourself a large 1 sir and watch the world go by xx

Tbh mate ive been on vodka since 4pm sad but true think im going andyg!

Goto sort my s**t out nexy year!

Think im guna try going @lurpak next year, small jobs no hassle no lads and early fi nishes f**k it!!!

I don't have that choice yet mate.
These kids need feeding.
She needs spoiling
I can't stop gambling lol.
Lifes just a ride mate.....somehow I got caught up in spreading shite up walls for a living :birra::birra::birra:

Onwards and upwards mate xx

Think im guna try going @lurpak next year, small jobs no hassle no lads and early fi nishes f**k it!!!

I speak a lot of shite on here 70% tongue in cheeky. Truth is I respect all tidy spreads. And I genuinely feel bad for ones who can’t get paid well as it’s a brutal game.

I’m going to reevaluate after Xmas same as you. My biggest problem is can’t say no to work. I’ll always say to myself “get this chUnk of jobs done n have few days off” yet never do. If anything I manage to cram even more work into that chunk.

I also do graft believe it or not lol. 1 man band so as well as plastering I’m labouring, cleaning etc. Days off so exhausted I sometimes neglect time with my little lad which haunts me

I speak a lot of shite on here 70% tongue in cheeky. Truth is I respect all tidy spreads. And I genuinely feel bad for ones who can’t get paid well as it’s a brutal game.

I’m going to reevaluate after Xmas same as you. My biggest problem is can’t say no to work. I’ll always say to myself “get this chUnk of jobs done n have few days off” yet never do. If anything I manage to cram even more work into that chunk.

I also do graft believe it or not lol. 1 man band so as well as plastering I’m labouring, cleaning etc. Days off so exhausted I sometimes neglect time with my little lad which haunts me

Il swap for 3 daughters if you want lol

“This time next year @lurpak.......”

Mate, i apologise coz ive had a few drinks and get a bit morbid.

But dont make same mistakes as me ive come from a bad background and always wanted to better myself over compensated got an amazing house, cars & van always bought outright, holidays & savings etc.

BUT...Eldest now 12 never spent time with him like strangers in same house.

Would give anything to have last 10 yrs again, so determind to not let them have the hardship & embarresment that i had to suffer as a kid that they have grown up withoud a dad!

So easy to loose sight of what is realy important in life, keep to your 1pm finishes and fetch yer lad from school every day trust me he will remember!

But dont make same mistakes as me ive come from a bad background and always wanted to better myself over compensated got an amazing house, cars & van always bought outright, holidays & savings etc.

Would give anything to have last 10 yrs again, so determind to not let them have the hardship & embarresment that i had to suffer as a kid that they have grown up withoud a dad!

So easy to loose sight of what is realy important in life, keep to your 1pm finishes and fetch yer lad from school every day trust me he will remember!

Have you explained it to him?

Nice one mate don’t worry I’m on the pop too.

The worst thing is I don’t actually need to be pulling in what I do. Or working as hard as do. But I’ve always been the same. I’d be one of them c**ts who win lottery and still go work.

I’m also a thinker. I wonder if we subconsciously use work as an escape mechanism from life in a weird way

Last edited:
Am on it

20181103_203526.jpg

Did my apprenticeship with my dad and uncle. f**k me. me and my dad went at it most days. I was always right tho :rolleyes:. Me and my uncle got on 100%. Got good schooling tho. Was told and showd everything. From priching to running a business. Then the 2 c**ts got old and got me to run the f**k**g lot. Was fun tho. I still say to them why the f**k u let me in to this trade for. Both say it was a good job. But it's not anymore. But that go's for all trades. But I'd never change working with them tbh. Used to love plastering then. Now I f**k**g hate it. But f**k it. It's only a job.

Did my apprenticeship with my dad and uncle. f**k me. me and my dad went at it most days. I was always right tho :rolleyes:. Me and my uncle got on 100%. Got good schooling tho. Was told and showd everything. From priching to running a business. Then the 2 c**ts got old and got me to run the f**k**g lot. Was fun tho. I still say to them why the f**k u let me in to this trade for. Both say it was a good job. But it's not anymore. But that go's for all trades. But I'd never change working with them tbh. Used to love plastering then. Now I f**k**g hate it. But f**k it. It's only a job.

Funny and agree at the same time lol

Nice one mate don’t worry I’m on the pop too.

The worst thing is I don’t actually need to be pulling in what I do. Or working as hard as do. But I’ve always been the same. I’d be one of them c**ts who win lottery and still go work.

I’m also a thinker. I wonder if we subconsciously use work as an escape mechanism from life in a weird wayView attachment 28163
All spreads are a bunch of nutters mate! Lol.

Joys of being selfemployes. Got tomoz of almost booked a job in . Bit thought f**k it . Gonna spend day with family at sundown.
Once talked to a mate who said he remembers playing down on redgra pitch with his dad. .
I said I.ve never played football with my dad but have allways had best trainers xmas presents etc as my dad worked hard for me to have that. So it was that exact drunken conversation i decided I was gonna find a nice balance where my kids relised I always worked hard but always had time to make them memorys money cant buy .

I would have loved for my dad or some family to have been a spread and learnt in a traditional/bantering way. I’ve got my builder family though. They took the time to teach me stuff and bollock me and dig me in the arms!

At some point in the future you'll be able to have a chat with your son and explain why you couldn't spend more time with him, 100% he'll get it once he's older.
Like you I wanted more than where I came from, nothing wrong with that, and sacrifices have to be made for most of us to achieve it.
I just hope your son turns out to be a hardworking, straigh talking guy like yourself. That'll be something else you can be proud of.

Im like lurpak don't employ nobody stick to little jobs I only work steady 6days a week people think your lazy finishing 1 and you just done a 30 ft ceiling and mixing and cleaning up yourself when people say that I just whant hold them shake them. people have no idea how hard the trade is mentally and physically at the end of the day the job is what you make it if you whant to graft like a nutter 7 days a week go for it. At the end of day you might be a little better off than me but at the other hand you might not be life is what you make it.