Working poor!

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

Weld small hole on vans inner sill pulled on m.o.t Thurs.
Set up new bandsaw in workshop
Plant cherry tree in garden out of big barrel it's outgrowing.
BBQ, beers n chill.
Fek plastering today it's scorchio already ! :musculoso:

Whos in today?....make me feel better god i hate plastering

I was in until about 13:00 to move things along a bit for tomorrow.

One of the (few) good things about self employment is that you can ignore the bank holiday dates on the calendar if you have to get stuff done, then have one when you feel like it and/or it fits in better with what you're doing. (y)

No but done a few in Turkish restaurants and offices. Pain this as we normal do em before they put the center piece in. . f**k**g hand got stuck at one point
It's the only place I've seen them. Imagine going for a curry and coming away with interior design ideas. :LOL:

People are weird.

It's the only place I've seen them. Imagine going for a curry and coming away with interior design ideas. :LOL:

People are weird.
Got one to do down stairs that worse then this one. He let's his sen down. Never bothers with extra timber in places where boards are loose and uses stop beads instead of arch beads

Got one to do down stairs that worse then this one. He let's his sen down. Never bothers with extra timber in places where boards are loose and uses stop beads instead of arch beads
Following on when other people have done the prep is always a pain no matter which trade you're in.