Working Man's Web Domination

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

As you guys may know I have a bit of a skill for search engine rankings. I build sites and I get them ranking but not only ranking but on the first and in the top 3.

Search engine optimisation for local businesses is easy... well I say easy, you need to know how and the best ways of doing it. I am currently charging a fairly big fee for getting local sites onto the first page for google and my clients are happily paying it because of the work I am generating for them.

I have put together a guide on one method that has proven very effective over the years and it will still be an excellent method for getting your sites ranked.

You don't need to know any coding or any of the lingo you just need to follow what I have shown you and actually do it.

I got a members site ranking from no where to the top 3 in little under 2 weeks using this method... I am not saying this is going to be the case for everybody and every niche is different but what I will show you will give you the fighting edge and it has not let me down yet!

I have written “Working Man's Web Domination” for local businesses to help them beat their competition and out rank them! I have given this course to 4 top Search engine marketers on the net and they have loved it and they like how its a NO BULLSH!T approach and thats its easy to follow.

Obviously I am not going to give it away and the response from the internet marketing world is that it should be selling for around $50 however because you guys are on my forum and I understand the economy is screwed I am going let you have it for £8.99....

Later this week you will see www.workingmanswebdomination.com go live and you will see the price on there, but when that site goes live I will be pulling the plug on this offer.

Click the link below to buy “Working Man's Web Domination”

You dont need a paypal account to pay you can pay by credit card aswell​

All the best

Danny

Last edited:
Hello All,

This method I show works

I took a site that was ranking no where and in less than 2 weeks I have it on the top 3 of google for 4 of the targetted search terms

Send Kebab King a PM and ask him

Danny

hi Danny

I have web site (non plastering related) but the web designer has full control over it ie i cant ammend any of my pages etc. I have to pay him to do changes on the site. Will these techniques still work if i cant change anything on my website?

Regards

Yep.

you dont need access dont need to know anything about design coding or anything....

Whats the area the site is in just out of interest

Danny

The method I show you is simple and effective...

I am not one for hyping things up but it works and works exceptionally well.

I have been doing a lot of search engine consulting for local businesses and this is the first method I use and even in competitive niches it is the basis of all my marketing campaigns.

Its not the be all and end all I can go into huge depth and about ip addresses and servers but I dont need to as most of teh sites you guys need to get ranking are in low competive niches and are a doddle to get top spot for.

Danny

PS if you are too lazy I will even offer my services for a fee - If you want proof that this works send Kebab King a PM and ask him

I can personally recommend this product. Dannys help has got me on page 1 of google for the search term i was looking for (non plastering related site). All under 1 month

I did have lots of questions about setting the links up and Danny took the time to answer many questions via email for me so the follow up service is good as well.

For the price this book is the best £8 you will spend if you have a website.

I dont know Danny personally i just like to recomend stuff thanks works

THanks Dan 8)

I have decided to keep this special offer going for a bit longer to you guys....

The new site to promote this to the masses is nearly finished.... I have been a bit slack at this

Those of you have bought and have used The Working Man's Web Domination love it and have said lots of times that it works... and these members are not tech people just normal chaps!!

Danny

I bought this last year, to prepare for putting a site up. As well as this i bought one or two other bits and bobs and i was thinking of myself as quite the 'Techie Spread' but then my computor crashed and i lost every thing on my hard drive. Bang went that little idea LOL!

Seemed a great product though danny and it goes to prove even working blokes like us can earn a bit on the side with out sweating our tits off! Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.