working from home

It will hit those on here that carry out domestic plastering, a few weeks from now nobody is going to want plastering in there house if there sick, and your not going to want to go anywhere near if there sick.

i buy and sell Danish porcelain from home. it is a simple little business i sell to collectors and dealers all over the world. i can start and stop at any time to suite myself, it is just another way to keep money rolling in.
it would not work as full time occupation , to much completion from some very wealthy people.

I got 2 completely empty properties on with one at minute for another 2 weeks then on to next that’s about 4 weeks do not worried about contact with people at the moment as said on the news were all going to get it! It’s solely on the person as to how bad it will be so luck of the draw!!! Meeeerrrr fook it

i buy and sell Danish porcelain from home. it is a simple little business i sell to collectors and dealers all over the world. i can start and stop at any time to suite myself, it is just another way to keep money rolling in.
it would not work as full time occupation , to much completion from some very wealthy people.
Did you have an interest to get started or go wild at an auction

I have already noticed traffic on a morning is less hectic love it

Interest rates are nice & low so will borrow some money as well bring it on

Your welcome

Did you have an interest to get started or go wild at an auction

i starting collecting about 25 years ago. as my knowledge on the subject grow i started to supply photos to be published in books. from this i drew the attention of other collectors.
i joined Ebay .com in the early days, 1990s. this gave me a platform to sell worldwide.

We got loads of exterior lime render jobs booked in to start so being outside on scaffold should be fine ..,(unless its me that's I'll !!)

EC86AB88-B9B6-4DF1-9A8E-C0A724F49395.png

Cheers Malc, I was just about to go full-time on the Danish porcelain trading, I'll give it a miss now. Close one.

Would you be interested in a brand new set off royal crown Derby old imari, cost me about 6 grand