Working down under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darwin is in desperate need of tradesmen, they have something like a 40,000 home shortage... they only do rendering and dry lining up there tho as its tropical

Yep I was offered loads of mono work when I was in Darwin

I have been offered sponsorship for ozzy I think its time to leave the UK

Danny

Danny said:

Danny

how does that work then?

steve cov said:
Danny said:

Danny

how does that work then?
sponsorship as far as iknow is when a contractor down in ozzy says he will give u work if your given a work visa

steve cov said:
Danny said:

Danny

how does that work then?

Sorry Steve, Austrailer has standards now and have stopped taking criminals, you could always try Iceland ;D

Haha

My sponsorship was not for plastering though so that would be good....lol

Danny

Criminals in iceland .... never?? Hang on their banks robbed a lot of people!

So how do I go about getting a visa and sponsorship ? And which part of Oz is best to head for

Can you tell Ive thought this through :p

Danny said:
Haha

My sponsorship was not for plastering though so that would be good....lol

Danny

Criminals in iceland .... never?? Hang on their banks robbed a lot of people!
I think he meant the supermarket Danny ::)

spunky said:
plasterjife sorry mate this is been bugging me for ages, whats youre avator pic of?

its a guinea pig wearing a hat in a boat made out of a leaf being chased by a bat .......am i right

plasterjfe said:
rockhardsolidplastering will tell ya. he has been there and done it

correct i have i lived in brisbane only exterior work solid and mono decent pay and not rained off too often.if you have quals you can do it call the embassy and get a migration pack .its a pain to do but you can do it and if you do get there my only advise is give it at least 2 years

rockhardsolidplastering said:
plasterjfe said:

correct i have i lived in brisbane only exterior work solid and mono decent pay and not rained off too often.if you have quals you can do it call the embassy and get a migration pack .its a pain to do but you can do it and if you do get there my only advise is give it at least 2 years

Interesting. Would Kirk have to bother with the migration pack ?

plasterjfe said:
what quals do you need mate

my Avatar

Its a 1972 mexico on a body roll jig me an me brother made. once stripped you bolt the bodyshell to the spit so you can rotate the car as you work on it. its a must when doing a concourse restoration makes it so much easier on your knees and back plus time saved. I plan to change the avatar as the car progresses.

before I was a spread i used to be a paintsprayer/panelbeater

wiganlad said:
plasterjfe said:
what quals do you need mate

A fully indentured apprenticeship and experience under 45 and a few other things.

plasterjfe said:
my Avatar

Its a 1972 mexico on a body roll jig me an me brother made. once stripped you bolt the bodyshell to the spit so you can rotate the car as you work on it. its a must when doing a concourse restoration makes it so much easier on your knees and back plus time saved. I plan to change the avatar as the car progresses.

before I was a spread i used to be a paintsprayer/panelbeater

i dont understand a single word of that?!

Been offline for a bit, mate been in melbourne 6 years ago piss dosh my mate was there this year and without proper id no chance of a job, work was steady but for established guys only

Status
Not open for further replies.