work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodakclem

Hi all
Im a self employed Plasterer looking for work, preferably within the Yorkshire area as Im based 15 miles north of York, but would work away if needed. I have 7 years experience in the trade and I cover all aspects of Plastering and Rendering. I am CIS reg and have CSCS card and UTR. I own all my own equiptment and have van and as I said am willing to work away if needed. Thanks for taking time to look at this post and if anyone has anything I would be be greatful

Chris Clements

Yeah sorry felt a bit cheeky putting that on as a first post, just thought I'd see if there was much work around. Dont get much time to use computer as Im renovating a derelict house so most nights taken up with that but will try and get on when I can and get involved,

ming he is in the plasterers looking for work section though:RpS_wink:

looks like the renovating will be put on the back boiler if you start working away:RpS_thumbdn:

good luck mate

someone said that there was a firm in leeds setting on, think it was owls or gibbo that said it :RpS_confused:

Hi all
Im a self employed Plasterer looking for work, preferably within the Yorkshire area as Im based 15 miles north of York, but would work away if needed. I have 7 years experience in the trade and I cover all aspects of Plastering and Rendering. I am CIS reg and have CSCS card and UTR. I own all my own equiptment and have van and as I said am willing to work away if needed. Thanks for taking time to look at this post and if anyone has anything I would be be greatful

Chris Clements
Where's 15 mile of York?

ming he is in the plasterers looking for work section though:RpS_wink:

looks like the renovating will be put on the back boiler if you start working away:RpS_thumbdn:

good luck mate

someone said that there was a firm in leeds setting on, think it was owls or gibbo that said it :RpS_confused:

Yep I mentioned it to another punter on here.

Go to york owls. Then when you are there go 15 miles towards Scotland. And youll find him. Probably.

Go to york owls. Then when you are there go 15 miles towards Scotland. And youll find him. Probably.
15 mile north as the crow flies it would be in the moors I'm guessing he means 15 north west or east to which he would mean the city of Ripon or further over would be thirsk, if you we're from that area( as I'm am) it would be a reasonable question.

what I'm going to do now is post up some plastering with your details on, so you get pestered by MARK BOND just for your sarcasm.

I live between Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside, When people ask me where Im from I always mention York as they never know where Helmsley is and York's the nearest city.

ha, no theres three of us in the village, Im the only plasterer though, think the other two have their own salons.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.