work wonted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this the problem.

Not all plasterers are illiterate, some have a very good education.
Not all bankers have a good education and some are illiterate.

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif][/FONT]"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school." Albert Einstein

Rock on !

HI Granville..... Try ringing Hodgson Plasterers from Hull , they called me yesterday July 23rd to see if i was interested in a job at Skipton.
they pay decent rates, and are a not bad firm. dsdave

HI Granville..... Try ringing Hodgson Plasterers from Hull , they called me yesterday July 23rd to see if i was interested in a job at Skipton.
they pay decent rates, and are a not bad firm. dsdave

what was the job in skipton out of curiousity?

Care home , two coat work and skim only to ceilings and mf walls. Hodgsons wanted an immediate start , trouble is i,m realy busy for next few weeks , otherwise i,d be on it . I,m based in Halifax would have been a decent local job

Care home , two coat work and skim only to ceilings and mf walls. Hodgsons wanted an immediate start , trouble is i,m realy busy for next few weeks , otherwise i,d be on it . I,m based in Halifax would have been a decent local job

its for simpsons, i thought it might be that job, its at the bottom of my road.
halifax aint local though its over an hour in traffic.

wanted or wonted sounds the same to me I knew what you was saying,

Good luck hope you get a start.:RpS_thumbup:

Not that I care less but the Thing is gary it doesn't look proffesional when you give someone a quote and its full of spelling mistakes does it?

This is a forum, most people are half pissed when they post on here so spelling mistakes are not an issue your own invoices and quotations are down to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.