Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a plasterer to take me on either as an apprentice or as a labour willing to teach i am very hard working and reliable i have experience in plastering and coloured render (spray application) i am based in the bath-bristol area and am very keen to get started strait away i have my own tools and would be willing to work a few days free of charge to show my efforts and how i work if there is anyone out there willing to take me on i would very much appreaciate it. chers ladds.

I am looking for a plasterer to take me on either as an apprentice or as a labour willing to teach i am very hard working and reliable i have experience in plastering and coloured render (spray application) i am based in the bath-bristol area and am very keen to get started strait away i have my own tools and would be willing to work a few days free of charge to show my efforts and how i work if there is anyone out there willing to take me on i would very much appreaciate it. chers ladds.

Welcome to the forum buddy :)

Here are a couple of people in your area that "may" be able to help

@bobby
@Jgreenplastering
@Olican
@richardbrown

@bobby doesnt look too worried to me??
download (65).jpg

How old are you? and who were you working with before?

I'm Bristol based.

I'm Bristol based.
I am 23 years old mate and worked for owen rendering in wells and i am based in paulton so it isnt to far atall i am currently doing my driving so would only have to bus it for a month or two!! Have you got room for a little one in your gang mate i would be over the moon i have been looking for a while now and am so keen to get back into it its unreal. chers mate

I'm Bristol based.
I am 23 years old mate and worked for owen rendering in wells and i am based in paulton so it isnt to far atall i am currently doing my driving so would only have to bus it for a month or two!! Have you got room for a little one in your gang mate i would be over the moon i have been looking for a while now and am so keen to get back into it its unreal. chers mate

Hope you find someone good luck

A match made in heaven,Free d will look after you.Your on the pigs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.