Work needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher

Dont know if this is in the right place but what is the best way to find work? i have searched the web and done everything to my knowledge but seem to be banging my head against a brick wall :-/ any advice or direction will be gratefully appreicated many thanks basher

unfortunatly we are all in the same boat at the moment and that boat is sinking really quickly right now

didnt really wanna say this... but... jobcentre.... agencies.... ive just been advised to take whatever i can get my hands on be it 8 pound an hour even, and go paye and keep the job...
might only be a few months...
hope not...

i even thought of starting 'Bigsegs' plastering school... seems to be a growth industry at the minute.. but its just not funny anymore... :-/

didnt really wanna say this... but... jobcentre....  agencies.... ive just been advised to take whatever i can get my hands on be it 8 pound an hour even, and go paye and keep the job...
hope not...
Where do you find these agencies pal looked everywhere???

the plastering school near me charges £800 for a week, its not a bad idea segs mate

the only problem is having the space to do it

just knock off all the plaster in your house and chuck the missus out...
sorted!!

didnt really wanna say this... but... jobcentre....  agencies.... ive just been advised to take whatever i can get my hands on be it 8 pound an hour even, and go paye and keep the job...
hope not...
Where do you find these agencies pal looked everywhere???
tinterweb...
try 'recruitment agencies near (insert your town here)'
or go down t'jobcentre and ask them...
or walk down the highstreet (assuming its a reasonable size town)
anything that isnt the jobcentre that has job vacancies in t'window is called a 'recruitment agency'
sorry mate, ignore my sense of humour, im just trying to make up for the depresing day ive had filling in the tax return and pestering the local 'prime time recruitment' - there y'go theres one...
what u do with em is register... take a cv, make it a good un, and some id... theyll add you to there books...
some jobs are permanent cos some employers prefer to use agencies cos they sort the numpties from the skilled people prior to interview...
other work is temporary, but be warned, sometimes, if your registered with em and they offer you 3 weeks work and you turn it down, they wont bother again...

Status
Not open for further replies.