work lights 110v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

anyone got any recomendations, mines broke i could proberly fix it but i dnt think its all that good anyway
cheers

Just had a flyer in the post from Bryson products, they have a new 108w Jet light in their range.

LOW ENERGY POWER JET-LIGHT, 110V

Low Energy Power Jet-Light Jet-Light 108W 110V
The giant step in lighting
Brighter than a 400W halogen light
Cold light work lamp
Break and impact resistant plastic housing
Heavy duty universal lamp for building sites or industry
4 times higher light output
5 times higher lifetime of the bulb
10 times lower case temperature 4 times lower power consumption
Goning to get a couple and let you know how good they are ( fed up with smashing halogens)

ive had two in for over two weeks. My lads are well impressed with them. Bit pricey , but will last a long time. A lot longer than any halogen lamp

We use one of them energy saver type - supposed to be daylight balanced etc. about £15 odd from Keyline (other places do them also).

Talking about 110v the other day with another spread and apparently they are phasing it out as statutory on sites. I've always said it's the ampage that kills you not the voltage - lower voltage = higher ampage.

main reason i want 110 is because it stops other people pluggin into my tranny all the time, i can never understand these people who buy 110 tools but not bring a tranny with them:RpS_cursing:

main reason i want 110 is because it stops other people pluggin into my tranny all the time, i can never understand these people who buy 110 tools but not bring a tranny with them:RpS_cursing:
Pftttt.. On one site the bloody chippies came in where we were working and went to piss of with our trannie - said they needed it. Got told to fcuk off sharpish - next thing in they come with a very long lead and plugged it into our box. Not long after that one came very close to being battered with a shovel (and I mean flattened).

This is like we have, and they're pretty bright when they warm up (and don't get hot)
FPPSLTL38W.jpg

yeah ive got one like that but i diddnt think it was much cop.
i had the same thing this week mate first the sparks unplugged my stuff to plug his cable in so had a row with him and unlpugged his stuff then 10 mins later he switched all the leccy off in the building to work on the head so i couldnt see fark all:RpS_cursing:, i may have lost one of his cables in a box today though haha:RpS_wink:

halogens break to easy i found in the past plus waiting for them to cool down is a ball ache

yeah ive got one like that but i diddnt think it was much cop.
i had the same thing this week mate first the sparks unplugged my stuff to plug his cable in so had a row with him and unlpugged his stuff then 10 mins later he switched all the leccy off in the building to work on the head so i couldnt see fark all:RpS_cursing:, i may have lost one of his cables in a box today though haha:RpS_wink:

Fecking plumbers are the same where that's concerned, turning the bloody water off when your halfway through a gauging without telling you...

they melted my tarps and the side of a bucket once plus just a pain having a hot light

they melted my tarps and the side of a bucket once plus just a pain having a hot light

Can't put them away at the end of a job, have to put them outside while we clear up just to let them cool down enough to wrap the cable round - and then they're too hot.

i went out a bought a fan heater lovley and toasty, i had a layer of sleet on my windscreen this morning:RpS_scared:

haha i thought of that this morning when i was frozen scraping the windscreen ya git

halogens are great for when your in the middle of a guage and they get knocked over and your left in pitch black.

ive a tip for ya, if its too dark and you need a light get ya sen off home :RpS_thumbup:

ta mark cnt work out which light is the one your on about looks a handy website though cheers

someone else mentiond them and in post 21 spread 1970 said they were macca and diddnt give off enough light

Well I've got 2 of them and they are perfect for domestic use, its nice that they stand independently as well.

The ones church and mark mention look better, especially if you could put them on the tripod. Good for larger rooms/ceilings.

Just had a flyer in the post from Bryson products, they have a new 108w Jet light in their range.

LOW ENERGY POWER JET-LIGHT, 110V

Low Energy Power Jet-Light Jet-Light 108W 110V
The giant step in lighting
Brighter than a 400W halogen light
Cold light work lamp
Break and impact resistant plastic housing
Heavy duty universal lamp for building sites or industry
4 times higher light output
5 times higher lifetime of the bulb
10 times lower case temperature 4 times lower power consumption
Goning to get a couple and let you know how good they are ( fed up with smashing halogens)

ive had two in for over two weeks. My lads are well impressed with them. Bit pricey , but will last a long time. A lot longer than any halogen lamp
How much are they Mark ,and any good for out side work ,if you get stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.