Work in Torquay, Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
I have more work to pass on in Torquay if anyone is available. Seems to have gone pretty busy down this way lately

hi im new to the forum. My name is chris and i live in Totnes and looking for some work. got couple days sorted next week but after that nothing much coming in. What sort of work do you have. got all my own tools and transport.

Hi Chris, Have you done any krend?. Got some plastering coming up in a couple of weeks, pm me your details (think you will need a few more posts before you can do this)

hi olican. im looking for a bit of a working holliday if anything comes up. obviously only if chris cant do it i wouldnt want to steal work.

Alrite olican. Dunno y I stil cant pm. I dont do alot of krend but do all other aspects. give me a call or txt on my number mate 07568378776 if work stil goin

Hi Chris saved your number and will ring you soon. Waiting for one of the lads on here to get back to me when he is back from his hols for the Krend job. If anyone else here fancy's a look at it please get in touch. I know a lot of renderers in my area but all are too busy to take this job.

Just wanted to refresh this post in case any of the Devon dumplings missed it. As an added incentive I am willing to pay in Pasties and rough cider if that is preferable. :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.