Work in sydney

Members online

Hopefully going over for a few months next year to help my mate build an extension :) won't be on a visa neither I'm to old to get a Work visa so more a working holiday.

Last time about 2 years ago dealt with Tony geraghty mostly did some townhouses in Ealing for him a job for kind in Wembley and rainham mono in harrow and the ceilings for the firm who liked the walls taped and jointed job in Southgate and Enfield for shanly homes couple round Ruislip and ricksmanworth and the big one in southall for barratts

I worked in Melbourne for 12months spreading nice place used to knock off at lunch time on Friday an have a barbecue and a load of Victoria bitter stubbies fuukin great[/QUOT
I worked in Melbourne for 12months spreading nice place used to knock off at lunch time on Friday an have a barbecue and a load of Victoria bitter stubbies fuukin great
I worked in Melbourne for 12months spreading nice place used to knock off at lunch time on Friday an have a barbecue and a load of Victoria bitter stubbies fuukin great
Me too - I lived by Prahran...what a brill place

I
Me too - I lived by Prahran...what a brill place

I was in wantirna south near the dandenong mountains about 25miles outside the city nice place mate
Yep, that is beautiful there. I went to the footie Grand Final and got so steamin I got lost on the stairwell for the whole game...best bit of OZ footie...not watching it