Work boots

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Just curious on the most popular boots and the average life of a cheap pair.
I picked up this pair from the shoe market and its like walking on two bricks!:RpS_biggrin:

jallatte riggers are usually a light and comfy bet and last a good while. I tried the goliath rip off of them with the extra rubber toe for kneeling down wear and tear - after the breaking in period I cant fault them

I like a nice Knee high leather boot with a 4inch heal worn with fish net stockings, they are comfortable and as a bonus give me a semi which lasts all day.:)

Just curious on the most popular boots and the average life of a cheap pair.
I picked up this pair from the shoe market and its like walking on two bricks!:RpS_biggrin:

If you are an employee your employer should be providing safety boots upto a value of £26.50 every six months if required, however if you are self employed you get the same in tax allowance :RpS_thumbup: and remember PPE is no VAT

Hi-Tec lightweight walking boots for me. Get 'em from the budget sport shops like Sports Direct. Cheap as chips comfortable as hell:RpS_thumbsup:

Are they steels
:RpS_biggrin:

You betchums,

tumblr_lsaf1w1glr1qgn23wo1_500.jpg

Had a bloke on our old place who, and i kid you not, would change into slippers on site.
Johnny slippers was the very imaginative name we give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.