work boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like them Paul , they get better once you have worn them in ;) top boot i wouldnt wear anything else now

oasis said:
cant do boots on domestic as they need to come on and off all day!

What i got mate was those overshoe things that screwfix sell, dont have to keep taking off your shoes/boots then.

These boots weigh not much more than trainers and are as comfy if not more so! Hat off to Church for recommendation too!!

simplybesty said:
oasis said:
cant do boots on domestic as they need to come on and off all day!

What i got mate was those overshoe things that screwfix sell, dont have to keep taking off your shoes/boots then.

Same as you, there's no need to keep taking boots off, blue cover shoes are just over £4 for a pack of 100 from screwfix & they can be re-used.
Had mine a while now.

where are they from simps? ive got a good pair from toolstation. only £27 and quite light and comfy but i have a new pair every year so might treat myself next time.

from OZ mate, my brother lives there and has just popped over for a couple weeks, the ones i got were about 190 dollers so what ever that comes to in £'s. he said i can have them as a early birthday present . ;D ;D ;D

Jallatte all the way.
started wearin them about 5 yrs ago and would not wear anything else. its like wearing trainers for work and non marking soles good for new floors on new sites
jalaska or jalnevis are the ones to go for

simplybesty said:
from OZ mate, my brother lives there and has just popped over for a couple weeks, the ones i got were about 190 dollers so what ever that comes to in £'s. he said i can have them as a early birthday present . ;D ;D ;D

Which ones did you get mate ?

simplybesty said:
OZ ! Id love o ge out there and work. ive wrot to loads of companies but had no reply. doe he like it

wiganlad said:
simplybesty said:
OZ ! Id love o ge out there and work. ive wrot to loads of companies but had no reply. doe he like it

no mpoint in writing to loads of companies if you want to go go you ll get work when there

rockhardsolidplastering said:
wiganlad said:
simplybesty said:

no mpoint in writing to loads of companies if you want to go go you ll get work when there
would do if i was single mate but got a lil girl and bird. so would like to get things into place b4 i go

no there not heavy at all and i couldnt believe how comfy they are. mind you, for over £100 you would expect them to be cold plated ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.