Work available in Corfu

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorfuGetaway

Hi, we are looking for a plasterer to work short term at our small hotel in Corfu. Initially we have 8 rooms which need thier ceilings plastered, but there could be some further work. The ceilings are rough plaster and need to be smooth for painting.

We offer Free room and board, all materials for the job, 150euro per week, use of pool and free wifi. A days free kayaking and you can hire a scooter cheap to get around.
You would need to work 7/8hrs per day to inc lunch and breaks.

If your interested get in touch and I can give you more details. This work needs to be carried out asap.

If interested please contact me at gmagdalena@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Maggie

when you say you offer materials is this the materials for the job and if yes what do you want doing with the ceilings? (a picture would be great)
when you say "plus some rennumeration" does this mean wages?

Some people may be interested but this is a forum and a few questions will come up so rather than everyone contacting you and answering them all individually might be easier this way. :)

i know thats fcking crazy. an insult to say the least. a return flight wuold cost more than that. pay yourself to do a job ::) ::)

I get sick off telling people to leave alone in this section , if you not interested, then don't respond, that goes for any part of the forum that's topic related , Danny created the private section and the talk about owt you like , for havin the crack or a whinge , and yes your all guilty but not me i'm perfect ;)

richardbrown said:
if the flights are included i think thats fair and it'll be a laugh!.

Dont see anything funny about workin 8 hours a day for 30 Euros a shift plastering, fair enough sittin in the pool all day filmin the plasterer, i'll give my mate render bender a bell lol

I knew i would eat my own words one of these days, i've had enough Danny i resign , i wanna go back to slaggin people off and takin the piss all the time , and workin abroad for 150 euros , TOSSERS

warriorupnorth said:
I knew i would eat my own words one of these days, i've had enough Danny i resign , i wanna go back to slaggin people off and takin the (french word) all the time , and workin abroad for 150 euros , TOSSERS

LOL

CorfuGetaway said:
Hi, we are looking for a plasterer to work short term at our small hotel in Corfu. Initially we have 8 rooms which need thier ceilings plastered, but there could be some further work. The ceilings are rough plaster and need to be smooth for painting.

We offer Free room and board, all materials for the job, 150euro per week, use of pool and free wifi. A days free kayaking and you can hire a scooter cheap to get around.

If your interested get in touch and I can give you more details. This work needs to be carried out asap.

Thank you

Maggie
^ w**k*r ALERT !

render systems is the man for the job.he`ll work for 30 euro`s a day!!!what`s that,about £25 a day?as warrior says,t**sers

Think this was posted in the 70's. 150 was a lot back then. Anyone know how much that is in £'s. Can't be more then £100. Better off signing on

if its euros it pretty much like for like....

if flight and accomm is paid along with food i would go and do it.....

Danny

Any body e-mailed this Lady/Gent, just wondering what the out come was, pm me if you wanna keep it private, i won't tell a soul , Honest ;)

I doubt you would be working 8 hours a day and its a chance to go see a bit of the world...

If I was to do it I would get into the job nice and early and try and be finished by midday that way you have the resty of the day to knob the locals and tourists....

150 is a little cheap but then I have no mortgage no kids so would just be spending money and especially if there was no work in the UK....

I would not set my alarm in the UK for less than £150 a day so I not starting that arguement

Danny

I'd start at 12. Finish at 8, drinking by 8.01. Up till 6. Up at 12. Then on day 2 I'd realise I can't be arsed and spend the rest of the week at the beach

warriorupnorth said:
I knew i would eat my own words one of these days, i've had enough Danny i resign , i wanna go back to slaggin people off and takin the (french word) all the time , and workin abroad for 150 euros , TOSSERS

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:p

CorfuGetaway said:

Thank you

Maggie

make it 3 weeks full board, plus 500 quid, free beer, ship me and my tools over, make sure the material is sourced in the uk and you got yourself a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.