Work around Leeds and York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I manage quite a few plastering contracts and am looking to expand my list of subcontractors in the area - good rates paid. If you are local to Leeds/York or would travel please PM me with your details - I have work waiting.
The quality of your work must be perfect, fast and clean. These are absolute and non-negotiable.
Many thanks
Chris

Need a good spread tomorrow/tuesday in Wetherby, there's roughly 50m2 to go at - various ceilings and walls dotdab/rough/skim. £7.50 for dobdab/rough & skim. £4 for skim only.
If you can make Wetherby for 8am drop me a text - cash job.
Cheers
Chris

Ex BG Quality Manager said:
Hi,
I manage quite a few plastering contracts and am looking to expand my list of subcontractors in the area - good rates paid. If you are local to Leeds/York or would travel please PM me with your details - I have work waiting.
The quality of your work must be perfect, fast and clean. These are absolute and non-negotiable.
Many thanks
Chris
what do you call good rates mate ?? as we may disagree.... :D

Render Systems said:
Ex BG Quality Manager said:
Hi,
Many thanks
Chris
what do you call good rates mate ?? as we may disagree.... :D

Mates rates mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.