Word of warning!

Members online

Well if big bish doesn’t clear it up I’ll just put it down as one of life’s unsolved mysteries maybe reflect on this post in ten years time and say “wonder what ever happened about that guys bricks and front door,did that job ever get finished”then go back to doing what I do best,being god damn wonderful :risas:

I love where your heads at

Well if big bish doesn’t clear it up I’ll just put it down as one of life’s unsolved mysteries maybe reflect on this post in ten years time and say “wonder what ever happened about that guys bricks and front door,did that job ever get finished”then go back to doing what I do best,being god damn wonderful :risas:
Or mabye he just won't give a f**k?

Geez!!lurpack called it,
I Love @lurpak!
Boy don’t take NO s**t! Lol.
39B90994-A63D-4E93-A2B2-60F108BC22D0.gif

right guys I will clear this up for you as I assure you there are no two sides!
me and Big Bish got on fine and never had any row.
he was never paid late or badly, was subbed by me regular and earned good money.
I would love Big Bish to come on here and give his side of the story as he hasn't gave to me.
I had not been abusive to him, yes I did call and message but I never had the chance! like I said he sent me a message and blocked me before I could reply.
I know what happened and my guys will tell you I'm decent to work for as there are lads on here who have also and Im certain Big Bish would say also.
I know it's a bit of cleaning and a few bags, and its not about the cost. all I wanted to do was to make it clear to him that you can't f**k someones job and walk of like they don't exsist when all they have been is good to them no matter what your going through.
as we all know it takes years to get a get a good rep and one job can f**k that.
right I'm not gonna beat him down anymore I just needed to make a point. cheers

right guys I will clear this up for you as I assure you there are no two sides!
me and Big Bish got on fine and never had any row.
he was never paid late or badly, was subbed by me regular and earned good money.
I would love Big Bish to come on here and give his side of the story as he hasn't gave to me.
I had not been abusive to him, yes I did call and message but I never had the chance! like I said he sent me a message and blocked me before I could reply.
I know what happened and my guys will tell you I'm decent to work for as there are lads on here who have also and Im certain Big Bish would say also.
I know it's a bit of cleaning and a few bags, and its not about the cost. all I wanted to do was to make it clear to him that you can't f**k someones job and walk of like they don't exsist when all they have been is good to them no matter what your going through.
as we all know it takes years to get a get a good rep and one job can f**k that.
right I'm not gonna beat him down anymore I just needed to make a point. cheers
Judge,jury and executioner you are,this isn’t a personal issue of how great a guy you are to work for,it’s an issue of you getting twos up and blasting pictures of his work on a forum here he comes on for banter.to me it looks like yeah his hose did burst and it’s went everywhere there’s a bit of a mess laying around,not a massive issue in the grand scheme of things,no matter what goes wrong on any job there’s always a remedy to keep your solid gold star rep intact,breathe in pull your socks up stick your pigeon chest out and go buy some scrubbers and cleaning gear and get in with it!!!

I'd like to bring the juries attention to exhibit B.

This piece of evidence was disclosed by the prosecution themselves, But I'd like us to focus on the conversation.

Picture this. You come home to find this monstrosity.. the first thing you do is call the builder and ask him WTF is going on right?

Apparently not. Not only did the customer use WhatsApp to contact the builder, he seemed almost nonchalant about the whole thing, going as far as using a monkey covering his eyes emoji.

Also note the term "geez" is the home owner pals with the builder? did they both take advantage of my client, the INNOCENT renderer? was my client pushed around and not paid for his work until he finally SNAPPED?

We're all human, right jury? we can all have a bad day IF.. We're PUSHED.. right?

I put it to you that the home owner and builder are mates, good mates, the sort of mates who use monkey emojis and call each other geez.........

I put it to you that my client is an innocent man, Judge, you must direct the jury to find my client innocent
@lurpak you were a 6.
You've now gone up to an 8.

:sisi:

My work isnt in question, right now ive had enough, the machines sold, the vans going and i am gutted by the whole thing.

I had 2 hoses block and explode with me around the corner.

By the time i cleaned out it was too late.

Right now i couldnt care less what a forum thinks of me or what i did.

Thanks for the work Alan, and sorry for being a coward. I just cant cope at the moment with this s**t or life in general.

Not looking for sympathy from anyone.

I failed for a few reasons.

Running a g5 by myself
Not having enough money in reserve, the result is debt for everything, not even enough some days to fill my tank with diesel.

No money equals bad home life, stress up to my eyeballs, worrying on a daily basis about everything. 1 breakdown away from being stuck at home.

All in all, i need more experience to run my own jobs, and a back bone when things go wrong.

But for now, the stress has been lifted, i feel like i can breath again, i slept the best ive slept all year.

ps. f**k krend, ill never use it again.

And also, lets be honest Alan, your a prick

Sending me round here there any everywhere to clean pathetic little stains that arent my fualt.

The last job i did for you, the scaffold was dangerous, and GET THIS..they striked the scaffold BEFORE i started rubbing up my hit!!!

Then i have to work off of step ladders, on boards, balancing off a hop up and ITS MY FUALT the soffits can get cleaned. Hold money on me for it!

I blocked you because thats it, im done mate so i dont care what youve got to say! Its really that simple.

Alan, didnt you tell me this forum is s**t and "full of bitches"

You must seriously be bored at home. There was a bit of gear on the brickwork, oh dear any one would think i smashed my beads off the wall which i put on for free.

So clean the wall, clean the door and you can have the 35 m2 of beading and protection i did for nothing.

Or the days money lost on monday because you didnt have enough beads on site, your answer to that was "you can drive to bromley and get them. So i did, 1 bell and 1 stop.

More of my time and diesel wasted.

You supply the protection ?
Ive done over 300m2 for you and youve given me 2 rolls....

Every single job i did for you didnt have enough bags on it, s**t scaffold or miles away.

So before you go telling everyone how much of a c**t i am, look at your self and the way you speak to people. No wonder id had enough.