Word of warning!

Members online

i am finding this thread quite strange...

a newbie comes on here with pictures of s**t work and people on here are straight down the members throats...pay peanuts...that work is shocking.... you must be a crap customer etc....

but this one is... ok shouldnt leave it like that but must have his reasons... alot of people sitting on a fence...

dont get it.... if you f**k up own it. deal with it. dont just move on to the next one and leave someone else to pick up and pay for your s**t....

This place is the twighlight zone...nothing ever works how you think it will

If I didn't know any of the back story then I'd look at them pictures and think the guy wasn't paid on time so left a mess.

Also the screenshot of the customers chat is weird, the customer doesn't seem bothered.

i am finding this thread quite strange...

a newbie comes on here with pictures of s**t work and people on here are straight down the members throats...pay peanuts...that work is shocking.... you must be a crap customer etc....

but this one is... ok shouldnt leave it like that but must have his reasons... alot of people sitting on a fence...

dont get it.... if you f**k up own it. deal with it. dont just move on to the next one and leave someone else to pick up and pay for your s**t....
Bloke a bit of a w**k*r
Couldn't do the work
Not very good at mono.
Lots of them about.

If I didn't know any of the back story then I'd look at them pictures and think the guy wasn't paid on time so left a mess.

Also the screenshot of the customers chat is weird, the customer doesn't seem bothered.
is that a 'Hunch" your going on?

Dude started the job,fell out with that guy for whatever reason.thought get it up ye I’m off to go books in again left the place a riot,blocked him cause he’s a hothead and ranting on here about how he’s 3k out and really he’s prob a shift out some brick acid and a couple of wire brushes,wont be the first person in the world to be let down won’t be the last,not worth the pictures and slating the guy to hell,annoying yup but all that ranting over that mess etc cmon pleeaaasse!!:rolleyes:

Dude started the job,fell out with that guy for whatever reason.thought get it up ye I’m off to go books in again left the place a riot,blocked him cause he’s a hothead and ranting on here about how he’s 3k out and really he’s prob a shift out some brick acid and a couple of wire brushes,wont be the first person in the world to be let down won’t be the last,not worth the pictures and slating the guy to hell,annoying yup but all that ranting over that mess etc cmon pleeaaasse!!:rolleyes:
If I was bish I’d be on here stating my case whatever that case may be. I agree it’s messy and irritating but not the worst ever situation. Why is it meriting blocking bacon? Why can’t he just tell us? Why lord why??! :frenetico:

Exactly what I’m thinking mate. Doesn’t add up otherwise

Always two sides to every story,,,big BISH hasn’t had a fair trial on here imo

Yep. Not going to make a judgment until hear all of it. Put from the evidence the prosecution has prresented, I feel we need full disclosure.

I'd like to bring the juries attention to exhibit B.

This piece of evidence was disclosed by the prosecution themselves, But I'd like us to focus on the conversation.

Picture this. You come home to find this monstrosity.. the first thing you do is call the builder and ask him WTF is going on right?

Apparently not. Not only did the customer use WhatsApp to contact the builder, he seemed almost nonchalant about the whole thing, going as far as using a monkey covering his eyes emoji.

Also note the term "geez" is the home owner pals with the builder? did they both take advantage of my client, the INNOCENT renderer? was my client pushed around and not paid for his work until he finally SNAPPED?

We're all human, right jury? we can all have a bad day IF.. We're PUSHED.. right?

I put it to you that the home owner and builder are mates, good mates, the sort of mates who use monkey emojis and call each other geez.........

I put it to you that my client is an innocent man, Judge, you must direct the jury to find my client innocent

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    724.9 KB · Views: 177

This piece of evidence was disclosed by the prosecution themselves, But I'd like us to focus on the conversation.

Picture this. You come home to find this monstrosity.. the first thing you do is call the builder and ask him WTF is going on right?

Apparently not. Not only did the customer use WhatsApp to contact the builder, he seemed almost nonchalant about the whole thing, going as far as using a monkey covering his eyes emoji.

Also note the term "geez" is the home owner pals with the builder? did they both take advantage of my client, the INNOCENT renderer? was my client pushed around and not paid for his work until he finally SNAPPED?

We're all human, right jury? we can all have a bad day IF.. We're PUSHED.. right?

I put it to you that the home owner and builder are mates, good mates, the sort of mates who use monkey emojis and call each other geez.........

I put it to you that my client is an innocent man, Judge, you must direct the jury to find my client innocent

I think GEEEZ is more like Jeeeeeesus

Big BISH needs to pipe up and clear this up,or at least have a pretend intranet fight for our weekend entertainment:boxeador:

I just hope they wait till tomorrow
Well if big bish doesn’t clear it up I’ll just put it down as one of life’s unsolved mysteries maybe reflect on this post in ten years time and say “wonder what ever happened about that guys bricks and front door,did that job ever get finished”then go back to doing what I do best,being god damn wonderful :risas: