Word of warning!

Members online

It's cowardly of the highest order, blocking you on the phone that's the measure of the man.we all get shite thrown at us but it's how you carry yourself. So what if he's in a dark place, it's a days rendering it's not life or death for him and he's made you look a bell end in the process.

this sounds like a decent guy thing is getting on my nerves. if he was decent he would unblock me, speak to me and apologies and say he will go and sort the mess out. he worked for me for a few weeks and trust me what he says he was going through I would swap my problems in an instant!
Fair enough mate, I'm not here stand up for him or anyone else, I have my own demons. As I said hope you get it resolved

It's cowardly of the highest order, blocking you on the phone that's the measure of the man.we all get shite thrown at us but it's how you carry yourself. So what if he's in a dark place, it's a days rendering it's not life or death for him and he's made you look a bell end in the process.
you said it all!

ive had my fair share of chamcers this year. and to be honest i would be doing the same as this guy and have done...
bloke seem to not give a toss when its not their name or money on the line.

i hope you havent paid him anything to this day

I was going to get legal on him at the beginning to be honest as I was pissed off. but im not going to bother now. he will and has lost far more than what it's going to cost me

ive had my fair share of chamcers this year. and to be honest i would be doing the same as this guy and have done...
bloke seem to not give a toss when its not their name or money on the line.

i hope you havent paid him anything to this day
No Dan, just gonna cost me 2 or 3 hundred quid in wasted material and cleaning.

What was his work like honestly, just if it was good and you was happy he must have bad s**t on to just f**k off

What was his work like honestly, just if it was good and you was happy he must have bad s**t on to just f**k off
He was ok. not great. still had a lot to learn but just never had his s**t together. I thought I could bring him on but there was always an excuse to why something wasn't right. he was chasing the £ and that's always the problem

He was ok. not great. still had a lot to learn but just never had his s**t together. I thought I could bring him on but there was always an excuse to why something wasn't right. he was chasing the £ and that's always the problem
Fair play to you mate, good on you for trying to help, you got to have the right sort of character to be self employed /have a business maybe he was lacking or maybe he did have a bit of a dark time about stuff, a mate of mine killed himself about 10 years ago over a load of s**t that could have got sorted. Shame he can't work with you now but hopefully he's alright too

I was going to get legal on him at the beginning to be honest as I was pissed off. but im not going to bother now. he will and has lost far more than what it's going to cost me
You'll get nothing out of this! It will be just another burden on your shoulders. You'll spend more time and money that he has costed you only to be told there is nothing you can gain from the whole situation. As I said before- day or two and it's behind you, hope you haven't paid anything.

What’s his problems that people keep referring to? I bet there not as bad as not dragging a mans name through the s**t who’s kindly helped you out. I’ve spoke to him only through threads he’s seem decent enough but this is no act of decency. Jamie @BigBish give Albert some bacon and sort the s**t out, put yourself in his shoes.

What’s his problems that people keep referring to? I bet there not as bad as not dragging a mans name through the s**t who’s kindly helped you out. I’ve spoke to him only through threads he’s seem decent enough but this is no act of decency. Jamie @BigBish give Albert some bacon and sort the s**t out, put yourself in his shoes.
Give Albert some bacon....I like it:LOL:

Funny thing is I was about to offer him smal rendering job when he asked on here, as he is local to me :frio:

@Tinytom, he posted up a thread saying he was selling his machine and couldn't carry on, not an easy decision was the only reason I mentioned how he was doing

@Albertnobacon just re read the thread and my responses and just want to mention I'm not defending the chap as even sounded to me like I was

I know I'm a nobody, before judging or passing comment on anyone, might be worth walking in their shoes a little (waits to be slapped down):censored:

No harm in venting though

I know mate, listen I wanted and tried to give him the benefit of doubt but for some unknown reason he felt the need to s**t on me
Yeah that's what I mean sounds like you tried to help but sometimes when a person's in a hole they won't take the hand offered to pull them out(y)

Forensic machine cop says, "He had a really bad day on his own, unloading heavy plant from a van, set up went wrong so he sprayed a load of wet mono all over the place, in the end he quit that s**t".