Word of warning!

Just all bullies. And when I bite you can't handle it. You lot talk about thick skin? You font need thick skin to gang up on an Internet site. Think about that. It's pathetic

Just all bullies. And when I bite you can't handle it. You lot talk about thick skin? You font need thick skin to gang up on an Internet site. Think about that. It's pathetic

Me - Oh look, *****'s back. I wasn't expecting that after the spanking he's got this weekend. Perhaps he took last night to think about what went wrong, decided to apologise to Jess the Plasterer and turn over a new leaf.

***** -Just all bullies. And when I bite you can't handle it. You lot talk about thick skin? You font need thick skin to gang up on an Internet site. Think about that. It's pathetic

Me - Oh. Perhaps he didn't then.

Beef stroganoff n a cuppa for lunch how’s that gauge looking @algeeman

Attachments

• 339FFE85-88CC-435C-AFA9-7F88CF3BB700.jpeg
    339FFE85-88CC-435C-AFA9-7F88CF3BB700.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 259

It's also not too hard to get on with people on an internet site either, think about that. You take everything to heart and bite so easily, and that's your problem. I've bitten a couple of times on here, everyone has those moments, but the great thing about TPF is that the floor is swept up and everyone is back having a pint together the next night, if you choose to do so.
You've been offended at some point, let the anger build up and then unleashed it on Jess, who BTW is one of the best on here. She understands that the play gets a bit rough from time to time, but thats all it is, its play and gives as good as she gets, the differrence is, she stands her ground with class.
You however crossed the line with your tirade and acted like a complete bell end, so when you've simmered down, think about apologising to Jess and stop being the victim.

Here is a cue card to help you.

*****: I'm sorry Jess, for being a bell end.
Jess: (y)

It's also not too hard to get on with people on an internet site either, think about that. You take everything to heart and bite so easily, and that's your problem. I've bitten a couple of times on here, everyone has those moments, but the great thing about TPF is that the floor is swept up and everyone is back having a pint together the next night, if you choose to do so.
You've been offended at some point, let the anger build up and then unleashed it on Jess, who BTW is one of the best on here. She understands that the play gets a bit rough from time to time, but thats all it is, its play and gives as good as she gets, the differrence is, she stands her ground with class.
You however crossed the line with your tirade and acted like a complete bell end, so when you've simmered down, think about apologising to Jess and stop being the victim.

Here is a cue card to help you.

*****: I'm sorry Jess, for being a bell end.
Jess: (y)
Or of course he could just f**k off?

Yeah I definitely prefer that option.

Not at all, I'm all good.
Got up rewired one of our lights, put some work into a couple of new trowels and went to the unit to load our small tower. Most unlike me.

I knew it
I just fuucking knew it.
Beer is like magic.
Keeps us motivated.
Right where are you Stella :birra::birra:

Sound like bloody vince!!!

Next you will be ironing work clothes and taking selfies!!!
Trust me I rarely do anything to do with work of a weekend. Also I'm not as young and handsome as @Vincey, so am highly unlikely to be taking selfies to do with work. No wonder I've never been snapped up as the BG poster boy. Well that and the fact I'm always honest about their shite materials.
IMG_20180916_180958156.jpg

Trust me I rarely do anything to do with work of a weekend. Also I'm not as young and handsome as @Vincey, so am highly unlikely to be taking selfies to do with work. No wonder I've never been snapped up as the BG poster boy. Well that and the fact I'm always honest about their shite materials.View attachment 26375
How’s the lake working out Andy? Is it more of a hobby than a moneyspinner?