Worcester - Hereford - Gloucester

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
actually Ledbury

Anyone know where I can get render from at a reasonable price ? I need either OCR, Parmurex, or UF base likes any bagged basecoat render for 12mm work will do

whats up with encon in bristol? its only about 40 mins away from gloucester

Last edited:
nah man I been there before its more than half hour plus I want to get it on my way In to ledbury not search about - its only a love job like

you dont get cash at the end if you catch my drift

It really means its a favour for a loved one

so you still dont get cash at the end, you get sweet F.A. they used to be called foriegners but its not politically correct now so I call em love jobs

so everyone commenting so far is from the north ?

come on jenks your down there aint ya let me in to the secret

what about JEWson they must have OCR

It really means its a favour for a loved one

so you still dont get cash at the end, you get sweet F.A. they used to be called foriegners but its not politically correct now so I call em love jobs

ah i see. i thought love job was some kind of euphemism for something.

funny breed these mersey lads. :RpS_unsure:

Try calling all the local builders merchants - TP, Build, Jewson...... go to Yell.com.

Let them know what you want and when you want to collect it, they will get it in for you! (most have accts with Weber and K Rend... TP have an acct with Marmorit as well!)

Try calling all the local builders merchants - TP, Build, Jewson...... go to Yell.com.

Let them know what you want and when you want to collect it, they will get it in for you! (most have accts with Weber and K Rend... TP have an acct with Marmorit as well!)

can TP get me some UP then pal

Don't know - ask them..... I bet they ask you what your on about first - lol

If you get in touch with Marm, explain what you want and where you want to buy it from, they will sort it for you.... no doubt at a cost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.