WOOHOOOOO

Members online

leefaithfull

ive became a well known member at last, chuffed to bits iam,,do i get a hat,,,,,im very motivated to become the grand poo pah ,,i shall wear my pope hat with pride,,thankyou everybody for your support and votes hahahaha

ive became a well known member at last, chuffed to bits iam,,do i get a hat,,,,,im very motivated to become the grand poo pah ,,i shall wear my pope hat with pride,,thankyou everybody for your support and votes hahahaha
Ha ha I've been one twice back to new member again keep forgetting me password and breaking phones

Misleading thread title
I was expecting something related to drugs booze or nakedness

It's all downhill from hereon in, so buckle-up, Dorothy - Kansas is about to go 'bye bye'...

Did she?

I didn't know that (y)
Robin Williams Thank You GIF by The Academy Awards

Serious is not allowed on here unless your are one of @hector gang.
thanks for the heads up,i shall keep my beadies open for the Hector gang,,sound like the types to smash ya face in with a handboard made of mahogany,,got to have humour to be a spread, gutty old job,,and be able to have a good old sing whilst working

thanks for the heads up,i shall keep my beadies open for the Hector gang,,sound like the types to smash ya face in with a handboard made of mahogany,,got to have humour to be a spread, gutty old job,,and be able to have a good old sing whilst working
Handboard ? I think you may be one of @ BIg @hector mob?