Woodwork

Yes bellends . Same with us how long you going to be in that plot every fukin day . Turned round and said to the agent last week. It'll take you longer than us pal if you don't stop asking and we fuk off home ya c**t

I got a call this morning
wouldn't believe this Damien

agents kicking off your not onsite

I am
just not on your site

I skimmed that last plot Tuesday

the brains between them is unbelievable

I got a call this morning
wouldn't believe this Damien

agents kicking off your not onsite

I am
just not on your site

I skimmed that last plot Tuesday

the brains between them is unbelievable
Yes the older I get the site management get shitter. Bits of kids who couldn't run a fukin bath

Yes the older I get the site management get shitter. Bits of kids who couldn't run a fukin bath

it's got to the point I keep half our lads busy on domestic work at the weekends on WhatsApp

turning away other trades and agents works
they annoy me that much

:rayos:

I went in Tesco last week they had the legs of lamb chained up.
A lad walks into co op ....
Fuxin buys a bag 10p:Goes & fills it with meat & walks out without paying ....
1AF784A3-8593-41FF-88A4-30F53791B2AC.jpeg

I went in Tesco last week they had the legs of lamb chained up.
We where in Tesco Highwoods store Colchester. There was myself and a young woman looking at the lamb when I noticed that the leg of lamb where chained up the other cuts had a security tab fitted.
I was laughing and I called my wife over to have a look. The young woman then told me that she was a police officer and that the legs of lamb are chained up to stop the thieves from putting the legs of lamb down their trousers!

We where in Tesco Highwoods store Colchester. There was myself and a young woman looking at the lamb when I noticed that the leg of lamb where chained up the other cuts had a security tab fitted.
I was laughing and I called my wife over to have a look. The young woman then told me that she was a police officer and that the legs of lamb are chained up to stop the thieves from putting the legs of lamb down their trousers!
@BigBruvOfEnglandUK boner m8