Wooden fire hearth, primed & venitian plastered

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden built fire hearth, primed with all screw heads filled, corners taped and jointed then marbled in marmorino limestone.

lancework5.jpg lancework4.jpg lancework6.jpg lancework7.jpg

Yeah, you click em & they open up but still small & grainy.
Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet but you can use photobucket :rolleyes)

Photobucket might be a good idea mate,or send them to nisus, he'll erm, fix them and post them on your behalf:RpS_sneaky:

Here's an idea longy,photobucket?I've heard lots of guys on here talk about it, might help with you picture postin:RpS_thumbup:

Good shout Rhys :RpS_thumbup:

And good luck with the pics longstrokerphotoposter :RpS_thumbup:

Hope that's not a real fire. There should be nothing combustible within about 450mm of it according to HETAS regs.

Is there a way to post photos on here?also are there any regs concerning anything combustible being within sayyyy....445mmish of a fire?

im not sure, you better ask my long stroke. hopefully he'll post some pics of himself that he wanks over once he finds out if there is some way of posting picture on here

im not sure, you better ask my long stroke. hopefully he'll post some pics of himself that he wanks over once he finds out if there is some way of posting picture on here
Aka repetitive strain syndrome lol wondered why i was getting a lump on my plasterers arm, photo buket feat lsp.... coming soon to a forum near u fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.