Won’t get another

Members online

Nice mate. Did you chop your old one in then? Should have upgraded though :ROFLMAO:
No need two machines, it's impossible to upgrade on the m!! Hence scouring the earth to find the last one,
Literally just got home with it did you sort your flow tube it looks like a lot of parts are delayed over Corona it says items are available on the website and they're not just check it out mate
20200721_122123.jpg

No need two machines, it's impossible to upgrade on the m!! Hence scouring the earth to find the last one,
Literally just got home with it did you sort your flow tube it looks like a lot of parts are delayed over Corona it says items are available on the website and they're not just check it out mate
View attachment 51830
They look brilliant side by side

View attachment 51830
I called Ramboo in the end. I tried about 20 times ringing northern and no answer.
parts is on its way anyway(y)

Ahh I see. How dare she when I need summat.
How do you keep your machine so clean Tom? What are you using?
Just silicone spray before I use it then when you wash it down everything comes off,
Once a month spray with zep patio cleaner from Screwfix and a jet wash it's got no Hydrochloric acid in it so doesn't corrode the metal,
Apparently you can't get Bella clean anymore.