Wives with stable secure jobs

Is your partners job wellmpaidnand secure?

• Yes my partner earns well and job is secure.

• No I am the sole bread winner

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many of you are the sole bread winners?

Or do you have a wife/partner that earns well and has a secure job?

If I worked 24/7 I'd just about come close

it's just all this talk of recession...

personally I don't worry as I made good money in the last recession and my wifes wage can cover all our outgoings....

but I know a lot of families are not the same and would be starting to panic at the first sign of a recession

Nothing is secure for sure. No one can tell what will happen before March next year let alone after that. I am just annoyed that everyone lies and works hard to turn the lie into reality only to prove a f**k**g point without thinking of the consequences. Basically putting his ego before his existence even .

My wife is a secondary maths teacher... about as secure as you can get I reckon :)
My partner looks after disable people.
Last recession I was kept busy but gave up sites when rates went pathetically low.
Jumped back on domestics.
Lads were fighting for work in all trades at piss poor money.
Recession has it good points.
More family time
More beer time
My body gets a rest.
More to life than money (y)(y)

My wife is a secondary maths teacher... about as secure as you can get I reckon :)
The way technology going ther be less teachers m8 more work on line I think plastering more secure at least a computer cant plaster unless they invent a super robot spread and can't see that happening in our career

We both earn well and if we both had different parrners would no doubt both be the bread winners.

As it stands prob splitting hairs, difference being i work longer hours and my bodys f**k*d and have no holidays other than summer abroad with kids and xmas week.

Would defo rather have been born with a pussy!!!

We both earn well and if we both had different parrners would no doubt both be the bread winners.

As it stands prob splitting hairs, difference being i work longer hours and my bodys f**k*d and have no holidays other than summer abroad with kids and xmas week.

Evidently that wouldn’t mean you wouldn’t end up plastering!

Si earns an alright wage. I’d hate to have two self employed people under the same roof. I feel bad for him because he doesn’t like his job and gets stressed out. Mine might be hard work and I feel proper f**k*d at the mo but I am happy in general

The way technology going ther be less teachers m8 more work on line I think plastering more secure at least a computer cant plaster unless they invent a super robot spread and can't see that happening in our career
I think

Bet you would mate! You wouldn’t get any work done though cause you would be finger blasting the s**t out of yourself! Lol.

My wife is also a secondary school teacher and as long as you don't do anything stupid it's as secure as any job there is.

Since I’ve been on the railway and my wages have went up with my outgoings down the wife’s been angling to move to part time. Fking sure she is, away out on lunch dates with her mates while I’m stuck at work, she’s not on.

Since I’ve been on the railway and my wages have went up with my outgoings down the wife’s been angling to move to part time. Fking sure she is, away out on lunch dates with her mates while I’m stuck at work, she’s not on.
If she a teacher watch the headmaster

Go on Mrs Stuart23!!!! Sock it to him!!! :LOL:

They say opposites attract
On the one hand seems to be a lot of well educated, sophisticated and probably beautiful women marry to

These plasterers on the other hand

My theory is that the tradesmen that seem to be relaxed and have a good reputation seem to have a wife with a good job and they dont seem to have the pressure that others have...

just a thought though

My better half doesn't work so it's all on me, two young boys and an older one in university means I'm skint as fook:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I earn well but have massive outgoings, gone past worrying about bank balances a long time ago