9ADDDBD6-87B2-4153-AF96-FB1F723DD79D.jpeg
Purchased from FFX

Last edited:
View attachment 72051
Best knife ever made!
I must have had mine 25yrs at least.

They're quality i had mine for 15 years,

I had a customer nick it,

Went back to the job knowing where I'd left it (on a ton bag in the garden), he'd f**k**g swapped it an put a shittun there exactly where mine was.

I asked him about it, he turned sheepish and blatantly lied.

On the way out I made an excuse to see my work inside - and saw my knife there on his workmate, I said to him f**k me that looks familiar, he turned bright red - lied again, and said no that's mine I've had it ages.

He knew I knew,

I left him with it, desparate prick.

Went back to the job knowing where I'd left it (on a ton bag in the garden), he'd f**k**g swapped it an put a shittun there exactly where mine was.

On the way out I made an excuse to see my work inside - and saw my knife there on his workmate, I said to him f**k me that looks familiar, he turned bright red - lied again, and said no that's mine I've had it ages.

He knew I knew,

Wankers ! Your a calmer man than me.

He knew I knew,

Had a similar situation with a toffie hammer i used for chapping of plaster on lath, big empty house so customer wants to be the man and come in at night and demolish anything that is going to go. made more work tbh. Used my my hammer, fuckedit and put it back. Next day went through his s**t tools and found he had one, better than mine too. Swapped it . the cheeky b*****d.

He knew I knew,

I'd have f**k**g taken it.

He knew I knew,

What a horrible prick!
He definitely deserved a big dry slap for that!!