Wirral Vets Project

blackdog

"Hi

Please find attached basic plans of the Upton Vets project where we will be ready for plasterboarding and skimming in circa 4-6 weeks.

In short it is a 200sq meter ground floor and approx 140 sq meter upstairs with approx 11 rooms downstairs, 11-12 rooms upstairs, and several 'cathedral ceilings.

The attached plans show areas of specific spec's of plasterboard, with the remainder being 'normal' spec.

If you'd like to visit the site phone me to arrange a suitable time."

Nice little project for someone. I'm too busy doing other stuff at the moment but have spoken to the bloke and told him I'd post it on here. He was more than happy. PM me if you'd like his number and you're a regular contributor to the forum.

Attachments

• First floor.pdf
    71.2 KB · Views: 721
  • Ground Floor.pdf
    71.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Upton Surgery dwg01A.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 650
"Hi

Please find attached basic plans of the Upton Vets project where we will be ready for plasterboarding and skimming in circa 4-6 weeks.

In short it is a 200sq meter ground floor and approx 140 sq meter upstairs with approx 11 rooms downstairs, 11-12 rooms upstairs, and several 'cathedral ceilings.

The attached plans show areas of specific spec's of plasterboard, with the remainder being 'normal' spec.

If you'd like to visit the site phone me to arrange a suitable time."

Nice little project for someone. I'm too busy doing other stuff at the moment but have spoken to the bloke and told him I'd post it on here. He was more than happy. PM me if you'd like his number and you're a regular contributor to the forum.

Liked

Hi there mate could you send us the contact details for the bloke please

Lol!

Hi there mate could you send us the contact details for the bloke please
14448949_1715827672072954_6686158225476563123_n.jpg