algeeman

It’s A Boy
keep a bright light shining down the stairs
blind the c**ts
so they can't see the awfull state of your work
(y) (y)

20201211_113306.jpg
20201211_113306.jpg

any smart arse kids come in ,accidently give them a soaking with your brush, bits of wet plaster and water over them, works every time, ask his parents if little johnny is okay and say sorry, they usually say no no hector, not your fault , he should not have been in the room , we told him not to go in, and sometimes they get a smack off there parents as well/ or a bollocking, one customer even gave me a 20.00 quid tip at the end of the job as a way of an apology, for his boy coming in the room, are you sure i say, well if you insist i say, mrs.hector says i am going to get struck down by lightning one day

I've took site agents up to contract management
shiit skimmers to good skimmers all over the country

sites behind pulled forward
(y) :birra:

you wouldn't beleive half the stories :cool::cool:
Probably mate, but they don't care about the finish so much on site now, just smash it out... thats probably why the price is still so s**t mtr.
Even if they paid more per more for better finish/ time took, spreads still wouldn't do..
So they accept half decent finish, then take money off ya price to pay the easyfill man...

Probably mate, but they don't care about the finish so much on site now, just smash it out... thats probably why the price is still so s**t mtr.
Even if they paid more per more for better finish/ time took, spreads still wouldn't do..
So they accept half decent finish, then take money off ya price to pay the easyfill man...

no
they care mate
from social to luxury homes

you can't simply leave brand new houses bad.

More scrutinised than private jobs by men who see plastering every day,
It makes you laugh the site stereotype s**t when all the people posting s**t jobs are private work:ROFLMAO:
True , but they only scrutinised before hand over , how can you go wrong plastering over a brand new plaster board anyway... domestic reskims etc... totally different always up against a perfect finish on s**t background